No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, how does Ben King turn up at the pay office every Tuesday?

Ben King sandbagging wants out

Jesse Hogan has come a long way.

If Darcy Moore played at nearly any other club I reckon he would've come out of the closet by now?

"His girlfriend has revealed why the pair havent moved in together and will have separate bedrooms when they do, and its all to do with fending off “heteronormative learned patriarch behaviours”.".......... I don't pay for Hun and that's what popped up.....

I mean blind Freddie can see Darcy's like Hugh Jackman, still hiding behind a beard. Wtf are heteronormative learned patriarch behaviours? Is that just a fancy high falutin way of saying he's submissive to her and pegs aren't just used to hang clothes on the clothes line at their place? I bet within 6 months of retiring he writes a tell all autobiography and makes a motze from that side of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Darcy Moore played at nearly any other club I reckon he would've come out of the closet by now?

"His girlfriend has revealed why the pair havent moved in together and will have separate bedrooms when they do, and its all to do with fending off “heteronormative learned patriarch behaviours”.".......... I don't pay for Hun and that's what popped up.....

I mean blind Freddie can see Darcy's like Hugh Jackman, still hiding behind a beard. Wtf are heteronormative learned patriarch behaviours? Is that just a fancy high falutin way of saying he's submissive to her and pegs aren't just used to hang clothes on the clothes line at their place? I bet within 6 months of retiring he writes a tell all autobiography and makes a motze from that side of things.
She’s pegging him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back