No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimmas new toys right now
demonic toys horror GIF by absurdnoise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another 2-3 years we should be. They are further advanced than us I believe. Hope they play finals.
we'll finish above them next year, theyve had a dream run with injury

Another 2-3 years we should be. They are further advanced than us I believe. Hope they play finals.
weve been crueled by injury this year

every week new long term injuries to key players

where would we be if we had a good run with injury

you cant judge us on this year

no u speak like our injuries dont matter and weve had the best team on the park all year
I have been constantly saying that all season. Who knows what would have happened this year with all our players available. Let’s see how we go next year.

I have been constantly saying that all season. Who knows what would have happened this year with all our players available. Let’s see how we go next year.
u said u hope to be where hawks are in 2-3 years, weve been farrked in the arse by injuries all year

if we have a decent run with injury year next season we will finish in the 8 immediately

big sexy is worth 8 wins alone

u said u hope to be where hawks are in 2-3 years, weve been farrked in the arse by injuries all year

if we have a decent run with injury year next season we will finish in the 8 immediately

I rate hawthorn more than us regardless just my view. Big sexy hard to be worth 8 when you have played how many in 2 years lol.

Book marked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back