No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch Brad Scott's presser he has such a loser coach mentality. he claimed the loss wasn't effort based & mentioned tackle numbers that's not the only measure of effort, Bombers were weak in the contest & their run to defend the powers best players to let them just waltz out of the middle with no chase was pathetic.

Roar media getting excited that she had a go at Richmond lol.
What is it about our club that gets oppos and media fired up?
I mean the CFL changed rules after our flags.

Even blokes like Dermie refuse to put Richmond players in his best three when they deserve it.

We see it with the umpires as well.
Going into our 8th year being the bottom of the free differential.
I remember at the 2017 PF against GWS when we're all going nuts in the last qtr, there's footage on Fox Footy somewhere of Dermie standing near the players race with his phone filming the Richmond fans with a smile on his face and he looks at the TV camera and nods as if to say have a look at this folks !! Dermies OK just a harmless nuffie sometimes. 😊

Did anyone watch Brad Scott's presser he has such a loser coach mentality. he claimed the loss wasn't effort based & mentioned tackle numbers that's not the only measure of effort, Bombers were weak in the contest & their run to defend the powers best players to let them just waltz out of the middle with no chase was pathetic.
Must be hard to be the unsuccessful identical coaching sibling of a bloke who was gifted two premierships...

if anyone wants to watch a real key forward play, liam mcbean is having a run in the SANFL vs VFL game

How we lost that lol. Pathetic effort, nice goal though.
If it weren't for this goal, the game would be completely wiped from my memory lol.

if anyone wants to watch a real key forward play, liam mcbean is having a run in the SANFL vs VFL game

Real forward, how he go at Richmond lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Games have all been putrid.
Good idea, terrible execution by the cfl.

If every team is playing in the same place, make it 1v2, 3v4 and so on. Make all the games a real contest instead the dead rubbers we've had so far.

How can you complain about playing the team the same level as you on the ladder? The scott brothers will find a way

He was a real weapon for us

mr bean GIF

Good idea, terrible execution by the cfl.

If every team is playing in the same place, make it 1v2, 3v4 and so on. Make all the games a real contest instead the dead rubbers we've had so far.

How can you complain about playing the team the same level as you on the ladder? The scott brothers will find a way

But how would the AFL know in advance who is in what position?

Awkward

I tell you what we think, we pulled him from oblivion, trained him, resigned him when he was still hopeless, stood by him and rehabilitated him through a serious knee injury and other injuries, and still wanted to honour his contract as he was a REQUIRED PLAYER and he decided to break his contract and piss off to Port as he was too impatient to be second ruck to our Captain!!

Been keeping a close eye on Gulden's game and it feels like he has the exact role that Sonsie should be playing. Starts on a wing but pushes in at centre bounce to be an option on the outside. In general play he seems to play more of a high half forward/wing hybrid where I rarely see him in the back third of the field.

Uses his foot skills to the teams advantage and links up consistently with crippling effect.
I think Sonsie can play this type of role, just needs to work on his tank and confidence as he has the ability to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back