No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they just announce Sam Reid’s retirement 🤷‍♂️

I swear I hadn’t heard that name in I don’t know how long and had no idea he was still on their list 😱

Back to the drawing board because I don’t think Sydney’s the answer to stopping Carlton from the Premiership anymore.

Maybe Fremantle or Bulldogs?

On a side note, Bulldogs can be a scary side to face when they can be bothered. We experienced that first hand this year.

Problem is that they’re wildly inconsistent and enigmatic. Can do this in one game and lose to North or West Coast in the next

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a side note, Bulldogs can be a scary side to face when they can be bothered. We experienced that first hand this year.

Problem is that they’re wildly inconsistent and enigmatic. Can do this in one game and lose to North or West Coast in the next
Dogs have won 8 of the last 10 and beaten every top 8 side they’ve faced bar Brisbane. Seems pretty consistent to me.

As bad as we are at least we stood up when it counted in finals. Actually, we dominated. What a club.. No hand outs like Sydney either. Shit campaigners
our academy is the mcg, huge advantage

As bad as we are at least we stood up when it counted in finals. Actually, we dominated. What a club.. No hand outs like Sydney either. Shit campaigners

At the end of the day, that's when it truly matters most isn't it - Finals Footy. The whole season is geared for that 4 week Windows period in September.

Home & Away footy counts for something, Finals Footy counts for everything.

During our most recent run of success, Richmond made the most of it in Finals Footy.

Glorious from the Dogs. Pies fans think they’re back in with a good shot for the 8 after beating us …Dogs flog Sydney so Pies are now effectively 2 x games out of the 8 with 4 games to play.

All you need to do to get a Pies fan really riled up is mutter these 3 x words:

“One and done”.

It almost makes their heads explode … it’s beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back