No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

you better go to the Dr's mate, as your Premature ejaculation problem is out of hand. You appear to have cummed your pants 2-3 years too early then

I live in the now, and last time i checked.....

View attachment 2074595

View attachment 2074596

Not sure why you lot reckon you are so awesome at reading these tea-leaves - in 2021 i told you all that the window was closed and you thought Hopper, Tarrant & Taranto would re-open it. 3 years later we are jack bottom with nothing to smile about. And now you want me to think you can see the Pie's future 2-3 years out? GTFO

You might say they are 2-3 years away from being in the same boat as us now. But where does that leave us now?
McRae & Daicos alone puts them 3 years ahead of us. I will almost put my house on that whoever we take with our first rounder this year will not be as good as Daicos is.
Oh I see the problem now. You're a simpleton.

Sincere question: Why are other teams 'stars' able to play at a higher level into their 30's than ours? Cotchin, Riewoldt, Edwards, and to a small extent Dusty were all 'cooked' by their early 30's. But Dangerfield, Hawkins, Pendlebury etc have been able to keep playing a high level of footy into their mid-30's plus. Why? It just kills me that Dangerfield is still playing well while Cotchin wasn't able to do the same for years pre-retirement and is now a year retired while they are practically the same age.
Winning flags is hard work

Live ladder update.

IMG_7718.png

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Sincere question: Why are other teams 'stars' able to play at a higher level into their 30's than ours? Cotchin, Riewoldt, Edwards, and to a small extent Dusty were all 'cooked' by their early 30's. But Dangerfield, Hawkins, Pendlebury etc have been able to keep playing a high level of footy into their mid-30's plus. Why? It just kills me that Dangerfield is still playing well while Cotchin wasn't able to do the same for years pre-retirement and is now a year retired while they are practically the same age.

I think its because of the style of footy we played. The style of footy we played during our flag years was incredibly demanding compared to the boring, safe footy Geelong play. Put Danger/Hawkins in our 2017-2020 team and they would have been cooked by 30 too.

Pendulbury is a rare case, not many play 400.

I think its because of the style of footy we played. The style of footy we played during our flag years was incredibly demanding compared to the boring, safe footy Geelong play. Put Danger/Hawkins in our 2017-2020 team and they would have been cooked by 30 too.

Pendulbury is a rare case, not many play 400.
You may very well be right. I have to say that it kills me that Pendlebury, a man who has openly said that he prefers Basketball to AFL and plays for the enemy, is able to play past 400 games, while our champs are in the commentary box.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you better go to the Dr's mate, as your Premature ejaculation problem is out of hand. You appear to have cummed your pants 2-3 years too early then

View attachment 2074595

View attachment 2074596

Not sure why you lot reckon you are so awesome at reading these tea-leaves - in 2021 i told you all that the window was closed and you thought Hopper, Tarrant & Taranto would re-open it. 3 years later we are jack bottom with nothing to smile about. And now you want me to think you can see the Pie's future 2-3 years out? GTFO

You might say they are 2-3 years away from being in the same boat as us now. But where does that leave us now?
McRae & Daicos alone puts them 3 years ahead of us. I will almost put my house on that whoever we take with our first rounder this year will not be as good as Daicos is.
I'll break it down for you in a way that doesn't seem like tea reading or sorcery to you.
Pies are mid road currently while relying on 30 plussers (and a near 40 year old). They have one outstanding player in Daicos in their youth department.
In 3 years time those 30 plussers theyre relying on will have left. At this time Tassie will be entering the league and taking all available talent. They'll be bottoming out with one good young player at a time that all the top end talent will be taken by Tassie.

Did Port really offer two first-round selections for Harrison Petty?

View attachment 2074595

View attachment 2074596

You live in the now but only showed us the Richmond now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back