No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
JGTI is a free agent. Won't cost them a draft pick. Kosi will be a first rounder, maybe top 10.

They'll make room for Jack if they really want him.

Couldn't help myself went and had a look on the West Coast board.

Few suggestions:

Say no to Baker now and give Melbourne pick 23 for Kozi LOL
Swap 1st round pick from Hawks for Barrass
Trade WC F1 for Kozi
My favourite - Trade Liam Ryan if they get Kozi (even though report states Kozi wants to choose West Coast because his cousin is Ryan).
Say No to Kozi and hope he ends up at Freo

Ok stop packing Collingwoods fudge pls

Collingwood better than us based on losing Grand Finals lmao.

It’s staggering, isn’t it, that those bums have lost so many Grand Finals (nine in 50 years!) that they’ve been able to claw their way into third? **** the points, I’ll take our five flags!

melbourne has sucked their own farts for years after that asterisk covid stand rule flag. they would still be last if it wasnt for RFC pumping $$$ into them through equalisation

thats what you get when you have a gimp like pert as ceo,a deluded porker like cate roffee and a druggie like goodwin as coach plus no supporters . this club is constantly on life support

(Log in to remove this ad.)

melbourne has sucked their own farts for years after that asterisk covid stand rule flag. they would still be last if it wasnt for RFC pumping $$$ into them through equalisation

thats what you get when you have a gimp like pert as ceo,a deluded porker like cate roffee and a druggie like goodwin as coach plus no supporters . this club is constantly on life support
True. They act like their shit don't stink and they're a class above everyone else.

Truth is - as you say, they're a welfare club with stingy supporters that are just a bunch of rich tight arses.

If they were a Pty Ltd they would have been shut down years ago - as they're a negative profit company, with almost zero chance of changing their fortunes.

They're a red and blue leech on the AFL, but as a lot of the corrupt boys club big end of town go for them, they'll be kept afloat and still act like the elitist pricks they are.

End of rant lol

**** how shit are we gonna be next year
Were gonna be shitt no doubt but at least weve got an excuse and not going to shit whilst theoretically still in a Premiership Window.

I think the Go Deez FC are gonna fall to bits this off season unless some moves are made.

At least 1 of these 4 things must happen or they will combust in 25 and it will be hilarious.

Pres needs to go

Goodwin needs to go

Petracca needs to go

Clarry needs to go

The next 8 weeks of AFL is gonna be delicious more for the trade draft than the actual finals which no one cares about now the Tigers and Flag Pies are out.

Were gonna be shitt no doubt but at least weve got an excuse and not going to shit whilst theoretically still in a Premiership Window.

I think the Go Deez FC are gonna fall to bits this off season unless some moves are made.

At least 1 of these 4 things must happen or they will combust in 25 and it will be hilarious.

Pres needs to go

Goodwin needs to go

Petracca needs to go

Clarry needs to go

The next 8 weeks of AFL is gonna be delicious more for the trade draft than the actual finals which no one cares about now the Tigers and Flag Pies are out.
Goodwin is the major issue at Melbourne. Sooner they replace him the better off they will be.

mike sheahan says the game is stuffed due to rule changes

even the gimpiest of gimps get it
But the best season ever? Lol It's like fox have been told to say that every 5 minutes., The morons.

Sheahan is a Dees supporter, he's probably having a breakdown and doubling his shandy intake at Hotel Sorrento (if I had a son like his I would) but he's right.

Pres needs to go

Goodwin needs to go

Petracca needs to go

Clarry needs to go

If they lose Clarry or Trac their window is officially shut. Those 2 combined were devastating in 2020. I did think how they would be stopped for years to come as they looked that good.

Petracca is acting like a spoilt little brat though.

If they lose Clarry or Trac their window is officially shut. Those 2 combined were devastating in 2020. I did think how they would be stopped for years to come as they looked that good.

Petracca is acting like a spoilt little brat though.
Petracca is a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back