No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see Hutchy advocating no necks on TV presenters.

Whoa, wait up a minute. No he didn't

He was advocating that the Tiges offload Big Sexy for a pick and pay his 1.5 mill salary for next season.

Hmmm I thinks. Pussies will have no Porkins, there's spot to fill there. Which team might Jabba be supporting? Just a little bit of self interest poking his finger in there.

Given his position in the Media, it wasn't a really poke, rather a fisting, no lube.

But I saw what you did there.
Today Cam Mooney is suggesting the tigers offload any player with value. Clearly Geelong want Lynch and Balta. What a flog Mooney is and how bad are the so-called experts (ex players who have never coached) in the media who don't call out this type of stupid comments

Today Cam Mooney is suggesting the tigers offload any player with value. Clearly Geelong want Lynch and Balta. What a flog Mooney is and how bad are the so-called experts (ex players who have never coached) in the media who don't call out this type of stupid comments
Mooney is a dumb campaigner.

Why would any club even want to do that ever? We are doing what we need to do. Keep the big guys, sell the small guys. You need enough players who are worthwhile to pay given you have to pay 95% of your cap. And you want big bodies to protect the young players from getting smashed too much. We are right on track to bring in about 10 years worth of top end talent in 3 off seasons. Then, or even sooner our TPP should be in position to grab any Free Agents who can fill the gaps on our list.

We just simply don't need to cut any deeper than what is happening, Bolton, Rioli, and possibly keep or trade Baker and Graham depending on the lay of the land. The gun kids are also going to find it easier to slot into the Bolton and Rioli type roles straight off the bat.

How the **** does that work, Lions made a GF, they should be getting a hard draw yet get the opposite!!!

i think this may be retrospective of where the teams ended up this year

Brisbane played 1 more top 8 team from 2023 at home than they did away this year
(6 at home, 5 away)

and 4 of their 5 double ups were against top 8 teams from last year. (Collingwood, demons, GWS, St kilda and Adelaide)

Only one team they played twice made the top 8 this year though

Well we are played 23 won 2 lost 21.
We are well in track to be worse than norf.
But North weren't coming off 3 flags in the previous 7 years - they were shyte even before they bottomed out 🤣

I might be alone, but I'm still very much in that warm afterglow of premiership success. My cup is still pretty much full, so a few years in the cellar is just not the same punch in the guts as it used to be.

But North weren't coming off 3 flags in the previous 7 years - they were shyte even before they bottomed out 🤣

I might be alone, but I'm still very much in that warm afterglow of premiership success. My cup is still pretty much full, so a few years in the cellar is just not the same punch in the guts as it used to be.

North also weren't in receipt of one of the worst examples of injury carnage seen in our lifetimes. Even with that we were only properly uncompetitive in maybe 4-5 matches.

North had 15+ less shots at goal than their opponent 8 times in 2024. Richmond had 15+ less shots at goal than their opponent just 4 times.

If we simply get our strength and conditioning right and have a reasonable run with injuries, we are going to gain more than we lose for next season. And that is before you start inserting top end draft talent into the team.

My cup is still pretty much full, so a few years in the cellar is just not the same punch in the guts as it used to be.
More like a kick in the shins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw him mount his buggy at Hamilton Island 10 years ago HAHAHA

Don't they have a salary cap at Carlton. That reminds me, I must get some paper bags.
theyll trade mckay, hes shite and melbourne need a forward

curnow and mckay doesnt work

Well we are played 23 won 2 lost 21.
We are well in track to be worse than norf.
You’re comparing us to Norf 🤮
Flawed logic comparing Yze to a decorated premiership coach in his second year at that club.

Besides, Yze is about to get us at least 3 first round picks (and counting!) in only his first year! 😉

Cats fixture guy. Any money the Scats will get another armchair ride next year. Corruption 101.

Their draw this year was a farkin joke. And Chris Scott will still complain about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back