No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the recent news that North were planning to poach Nathan Broad, and the fact that they are such a big destination club I decided to help them by using AI to create some brochures for them. The results are.... Interesting!

_485f2445-4cb4-486a-8817-7f5871226356.jpeg _1629bec6-a53a-4618-8a2d-0e51b2cfadda.jpeg _5a3ffc89-1db8-4227-a681-a5a20a658cee.jpeg _2e6ef52e-8a0e-4a96-ab22-d2ba6aa7f4a3.jpeg OIG3.QE_awgGt.j.jpeg

They call Geelong "the greatest team of all".
Danger for the Brownlow/Norm Smith double?
View attachment 2098922

suicide GIF by David

Isn’t it funny how we are not hearing constant whingeing from the Dogs about playing their final this week at Hawthorn’s home ground despite finishing higher on the ladder?

Please remember this whenever the handbaggers get on their sooky soap box.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t it funny how we are not hearing constant whingeing from the Dogs about playing their final this week at Hawthorn’s home ground despite finishing higher on the ladder?

Just remind Geelong it was a non issue when they played Sydney in the Granny. Also it’s a home STATE final.

Never heard a complaint about home finals at the G until we started dominating

Now that Jake Kelly's retired, who's the worst player in the AFL?

Mini seven wins from 13 games, Yze two wins from 23 games. Good decision, Richmond
Yze more injuries then Mini. Less available players. Also no Jack, Trent, different playing list can’t compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back