No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Yze a family friend of yours or something?
Never want to be 9-wood / ninethmond. that hat a mouse on a tready all over it. We are better to rebuild. Ooze to be best judged from here ,on a rebuild, with fewer of Dumma's support staff picks.

Prob's the biggest club mistake was a failure to let Dumma know about burn't BBQ items a little earlier, take those items off the BBQ and give Kingsley the chefs apron.

TDo we really give a f**k who hands out the medal in a game we're not involved in and therefore don't really care about. They ask previous winners to hand them out and Johnson did win one.

Not sure what the problem is. Who do we want to hand it out?
Princess Leia wearing her slave outfit.
episode 4 wink GIF by Star Wars

Sam Docherty how selfish of a player wanting to play in an elimination final taking a younger players spot or someone more fit and ready to go

Sam Docherty how selfish of a player wanting to play in an elimination final taking a younger players spot or someone more fit and ready to go
And Carlton will fly out of the blocks and be 5 goals up and Andy (muppet) Maher will jump up onto a table and dance in celebration - only for the Blues to be overrun and eliminated... Oh wait, that already happened, lol

Yeh I agree, really selfish decision to put one person before the club.

Granted we did it for a year with Newy because 'we just wanted him to win a final'

Yeh I agree, really selfish decision to put one person before the club.

Granted we did it for a year with Newy because 'we just wanted him to win a final'
How many essendon players have done it in the last 23 years 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see it as Carlton being too desperate. The guy hasn't played for a year and they think he will play out a final at the GABBA?

Talk about disrespecting your opposition, Brisbane must be thinking **** you, Carlton.

I guess with a team that has Daniher playing for them your either on a hiding to nothing or a sneaky chance, the guy is as flakey as his team.

Last edited:
I see it as Carlton being too desperate. The guy hasn't played for a year and they think he will play out a final at the GABBA?

Talk about disrespecting your opposition, Brisbane must be thinking **** you, Carlton.

I guess with a team that has Daniher playing for them your either on a hiding to nothing or a sneaky chance, the guy is as flaky as his team.

id be shocked if they dont start him as sub,

bring him on half way through the third, give the team a lift,

Hope not. Carlton winning just can’t happen.
Carlton will go in with nothing to lose, and Brisbane buckle when they're hot favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back