No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why wasn’t that paid deliberate against the blues? Off the side of the boot, it’s deliberate under the dumb cfl interpretation every time except when they are trying to manufacture a result?

Curnow strikes me as the kind of man that would play in a Grand Final and have 3 ineffective touches.
Then cry and howl like a dog for hours after, in the bowels of the MCG change rooms.

He'll probably kick 6 after I said that.

Curnow strikes me as the kind of man that would play in a Grand Final and have 3 ineffective touches.
Then cry and howl like a dog for hours after, in the bowels of the MCG change rooms.

He'll probably kick 6 after I said that.
He did **** all in the finals last year

GWS toying with Carlton at the moment.

revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopper and Taranto doing the reverse Deledio as the Giants romp in for the flag this year

That would make two premierships in their second year to two of our premiership assistant coaches two years in a row .... hopefully we do the reverse and have the 2021 premiership assistant win one in his second year with us

The biggest media story this weekend? The HTB not paid to Adelaide. Blues 22 points down … Carlton player drags it under himself for one of the most obviously HTB decisions u could ever imagine to make it 28 points and close to game over …. nothing to see here.

Carlton get last 2 goals and it’s game on.

How a professional umpire can miss that HTB after all the discussion from last nights game is a dead set joke.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The biggest media story this weekend? The HTB not paid to Adelaide. Blues 22 points down … Carlton player drags it under himself for one of the most obviously HTB decisions u could ever imagine to make it 28 points and close to game over …. nothing to see here.

Carlton get last 2 goals and it’s game on.

How a professional umpire can miss that HTB after all the discussion from last nights game is a dead set joke.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If you apply occams razor whats more likely. An umpire is trained, progresses through grass roots, state level and then AFL umpiring but can't make an obvious htb call. OR the AFL directs umpires to try to get certain teams across the line whenever possible to suit their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back