No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I know I’m not especially bright, I don’t get the apologists for Heeney. Can someone tell me what’s so different between these two incidents!’

heeney is playing for CFL-sponsored darling

Dimma was to quick to boast about the new toys, he should've waited until he started coaching the suns and seen the results.

But he is caught up in the genuis coach hype. Coaching is different nowadays, an outburst isn't always going to help the team. Look at Clarkson, he ended up going on leave last year and now coachimg from the box to control his behaviour no
He thinks he is Bill Bellichik… arrogant campaigner

Now I know I’m not especially bright, I don’t get the apologists for Heeney. Can someone tell me what’s so different between these two incidents!’

Heeney goodest bloke I’ve ever seen

Jeff is such a politician and Carro is right to interrupt. Jeff's pride got in the way and is still clinging on to power

Has anyone ever seen Jeff and Davros together in the same room?
victory GIF by Doctor Who

Jeff is such a politician and Carro is right to interrupt. Jeff's pride got in the way and is still clinging on to power

He's one of the worst people going around, sold Victoria's soul under the guise " we were broke and had to sell it all". Filled the coffers of his mates. Hawks were successful in spite of him, not because of him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back