No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being a premiership coach and having to sit there and have your career ended by Don Pyke
was he in the power stance when he delivered the news ?

the comparisons with Brown,we didnt take Mykelti with the pick
Mykeltis played a handful of games only so far n only 1/3 of VR,we've been s*a* on with him as #1 fwd,we've been destroyed,as good as hes done under strenuous circumstances ,using the anology u have then RFC definitely screwed up choosing Brown bc Mykeltis a last gasp supp pick whos had more impact than pick 17 yeah ? id agree,would you

Mykelti hasnt had more impact than VR ,not in this world,Mykeltis had more impact than Brown thats the real truth.

club hasnt played its cards right at all have they, coulda had both :shrug: in a side struggling to kick 7 goals a game

View attachment 2043176

The point is you’re harping on about JVR, and we got someone who’s averaging more goals and goal assists playing in a dog sh*te team than JVR, and he was playing for Melbourne Storm 5 minutes ago. We got Lefau for free.

Don’t ride the roller coaster where u panic after JVR kicks 4-goals against a side that just sacked their coach. jVR looks like being a very good player. Tom Brown looks like being a very good player.

Nobody has the answer for probably another 2-3 years whether Brown or JVR is the better pick. But I’m very happy with Brown as a late teens pick … I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t end up a 200-gamer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heeney goodest bloke I’ve ever seen

I’m sure I’m against the tide here but Heeney should get off. He tried to get separation and for some reason the Saint muppet’s head was at chest height… I don’t think Heeney is wrong in saying similar actions happen hundreds of times each weekend. Houli’s was way worse than Heeney in the action and intent.

I’m sure I’m against the tide here but Heeney should get off. He tried to get separation and for some reason the Saint muppet’s head was at chest height… I don’t think Heeney is wrong in saying similar actions happen hundreds of times each weekend. Houli’s was way worse than Heeney in the action and intent.

Pretty innocuous action that resulted in an accidental bloody nose and not much else. I’d hate to see Heeney rubbed out because of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely had more respect for Simpson than any other current coach. At his pressers he always came across as genuine and honest and happy to openly admit how poor eagles were going while he never whinged or had a dig at opposition
(hi C Scott). I recall him saying in 2021 we were still the best team going around even after eagles beat us by 4pts in Perth.
Very likeable bloke who I dead set reckon have to do whatever it takes to get him at Punt Rd.

Hansen at the Bluebaggers is in the coaching mix too.
chicken view GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back