No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to AFLX ....Thrust upon us by stealth....the AFL has destroyed this once great game .....hang ya heads in shame Gil ...Laura ...Hocking... Dillion and whateley...all shit stains on the game
Completely changed the nature of this sport by stealth!
Completely unrecognizable..
The Clubs need to take on The AFL Old Boys Club and clean it out...

Dunno if it was just me but one of the highlights of the GWS game was watching Tom Green. It might still be on Kayo, definitely on YouTube: check out the Michael Green Open Mike interview. The timing couldn't be more perfect EOY 2027 Tom Green FA. By then we'll have smashed 3 drafts have all the banked salary cap warchest and will cherry pick Tom Green and any other gaps that need filling to launch again as Tassie enters the fray.

Final predicted ladder

At least the pies will have pick 6, oh wait 😂 traded their first and there 2nd (34) from last year to Freo ouch!

Even though the hopper trade was similar in picks at least hopper when fit is in our top 5 best players.

He Had 28 disposals, 14 contested and 5 clearances v GWS

Shultz just an average forward pocket.

IMG_1870.jpeg

Well, in that case, better than nothing I suppose!
I still reckon the AFL need to provide more tickets for competing club members.
100%. I was just being facetious at the last part where Dillon brags its from the corporate pool 😂😂

Final predicted ladder

At least the pies will have pick 6, oh wait 😂 traded their first and there 2nd (34) from last year to Freo ouch!

Even though the hopper trade was similar in picks at least hopper when fit is in our top 5 best players.

He Had 28 disposals, 14 contested and 5 clearances v GWS

Shultz just an average forward pocket.

View attachment 2050705

Pretty sure Freo have Port's first as well.

They are laughing hard.

Dunno if it was just me but one of the highlights of the GWS game was watching Tom Green. It might still be on Kayo, definitely on YouTube: check out the Michael Green Open Mike interview. The timing couldn't be more perfect EOY 2027 Tom Green FA. By then we'll have smashed 3 drafts have all the banked salary cap warchest and will cherry pick Tom Green and any other gaps that need filling to launch again as Tassie enters the fray.
The highlight was when the muppet commentators said Tom Greene son of Richmond premiership hero as if we missed him on a father son

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cornes and Edmund 2 of the biggest fookwits around ....I fart in their general direction ....vile pieces of shite !!!
Pure deflection by corn... The storm that's about to hit Port in the next few months will be delicious, they'll beat us this week and then it's season over, from there on in they won't win another game.

We're closer to a flag than port and we're dead last.

Welcome to AFLX ....Thrust upon us by stealth....the AFL has destroyed this once great game .....hang ya heads in shame Gil ...Laura ...Hocking... Dillion and whateley...all shit stains on the game
The pong of their shitness is starting to be smelt far and wide. Meanwhile look at the draw the Cats fixture guy gave them. A gift from a true CFL/Geelong coksucker.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back