No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will never come to us unfortunately, had his chance.
By time he's a FA we will have so many top picks he wouldn't get a game anyway...

secret smell GIF

Hope Port flog the Blues tonight. Can you not be shite for one night Port?
how many soft umpiring frees infront of goal and fake 50s for carltoon ? they lost last week to norf if it wasnt for umps

makes me sick seeing their bandwagon fans wearing new merch to the shops

how many soft umpiring frees infront of goal and fake 50s for carltoon ? they lost last week to norf if it wasnt for umps

My old man came into work after they beat us to gloat. Told him if that's all you have to gloat about in 30 years no wonder you are ****ing shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wash your mouth out with soap.

Carlton losing will have them sliding down to fifth and back in the pack fighting for a place in the eight.

Think of the lolz.
Anyone that wants Carlton to win today should be banned lol

Wash your mouth out with soap.

Carlton losing will have them sliding down to fifth and back in the pack fighting for a place in the eight.

Think of the lolz.
should already be there

Alot I hope
I bet Curnow to kick 6 at $14

Favorite Razor moment is the day after he retires.

On SM-A426B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think Razor is actually a pretty decent umpire. Yes he loves a moment in the spot light, buy otherwise I think he umpires well and fairly. A lot more than can be said for a great number of his colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back