No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone notice what i notice?

Dimma is basically back to where he was pre the dynasty era. Promising team, loaded with high level prospects around the ground, but whrn it comes time to put tge big boy pants on against a dweeb, failure hits.

For us it wad lossed to Suns, Roos.For the suns its the eagles & Roos.

Dimma is basically back to where he was pre the dynasty era. Promising team, loaded with high level prospects around the ground, but whrn it comes time to put tge big boy pants on against a dweeb, failure hits.

He also looks like he's gone back to being an angry campaigner, and I think that everyone saw how that worked out. No connection between the players or the coaching staff, not sure he can pull off the "Richmond man" stuff up there without a big adjustment by all concerned.

Last edited:

Classic Hardwick or classic Gold Coast. Choose your pick with this one.

Would like us to get them back in Round 24. You know, winning by kicking a goal after the siren. Preferably by someone like Koschitzke or Sonsie to really capture the essence of the Karmichael Hunt game.

He also looks like he's gone back to being an angry campaigner, and I think that everyone saw his that worked out. No connection between the players or the coaching staff, not sure he can pull off the "Richmond man" stuff up there without a big adjustment by all concerned.
Gold coast man doesn't have the same ring to it.

Even North Melbourne and West Coast beat a travelling Gold Coast.

I give us a chance in Round 24. They have no standards once they hit the road
They probably get out on the piss and hookers the night before the game

Nah **** him, he poached staff, is trying to poach players and had an agreement whilst he was still the tigers coach.Took overseas on a holiday and walked in pro the suns job and going all out for hopper and Taranto 3 months earlier. The public flirting with Dusty has been pretty shithouse to
As much as I respect Dimma and all he did for the club. I’m kinda leaning this way towards him now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He also looks like he's gone back to being an angry campaigner, and I think that everyone saw his that worked out. No connection between the players or the coaching staff, not sure he can pull off the "Richmond man" stuff up there without a big adjustment by all concerned.

This time there is no Mrs Hardwick to make it all better and come up with what eventually led to a rejuvenating Dimma and better thought process…

Dimma right now.
happy birthday air conditioner vents GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Dimma was so arrogant to **** off to gold coast and just think everything was going to fall into place like it did with him here.
rioli the missing piece

hand over 3 first rounders immediately

If fold coast are dangling 2 first rounders for Rioli we should be taking it and run we will not get a better offer than that for a 28 year old

I agree 100%. To me that's a gold mine deal. Best we get as many high/high-ish draft picks as possible because when the new Tassie team enter the competition, they'll probably get the same draft concessions and assistance that Gold Coast and GWS recieved.

I know this season has been frustrating for the club and especially for Richmond supporters, but we as a supporter group...we just need to stick fat and stick together. There could be a silver lining to this season...we are struggling now but could be set up with a big hand come draft time. That's the only way for us as a club to move forward to potential/hopeful Premiership success.

I'm sure the club knows this, they know where they are at as a club, they know this season was a write off from the start, they know they need high draft picks.

Bring on the draft (and next few drafts). Time to focus on the future....it is the only way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back