No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great player!? Legend!? Little response from the umps!? This guy's smoke must be a lot better than mine.

He's a very good player but that's it. Can't recall him turning it on in too many finals.

Great player!? Legend!? Little response from the umps!? This guy's smoke must be a lot better than mine.

He's a very good player but that's it. Can't recall him turning it on in too many finals.
He was also well defended on the weekend.
Pesky umpires ruining his legacy because he couldn't beat Billy Frampton.

Something definitely stinking in the coaches votes
Maybe it's betting related :oops: definitely something salty going on
Daicos gets 5 votes from Mcrae (Cripps bog by a mile) but none from Voss.
MOST Punters would have Daics in top 3, 4 or 5 but not Vossy lol.
MOST Punters would have Crabbs best but not McCrybaby lol.

interesting stuff.

Last edited:
Something definitely stinking in the coaches votes
Maybe it's betting related :oops: definitely something salty going on
Daicos gets 5 votes from Mcrae (Cripps bog by a mile) but none from Voss.
MOST Punters would have Daics in top 3 or 4 but not Vossy lol.
MOST Punters would have Crabbs best but not McCrybaby lol.

interesting stuff.
Integrity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He failed, badly in last year's finals. Finals is where you seperate the wheat from the chaff. KB, Dusty come to mind.

Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street

"Me don't know what games this person been watching"

He failed, badly in last year's finals. Finals is where you seperate the wheat from the chaff. KB, Dusty come to mind.
Edwards and Houli weren't too bad in those finals either.

WTF is David King on about? He talks about how diabolical Tigers midfield is and what a great game is what from the Kangas. Tigers diabolical midfield generated 16 more inside 50’s, had the team enjoy forward half dominance, and helped create 7 more scoring shots.

Only inaccurate kicking resulted in a Kangas narrow win … against an injury depleted and banged up team at a ground we haven’t won at for about a decade.

I wouldn’t be popping too many champagne corks if I was a Kanga on the back of that performance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

WTF is David King on about? He talks about how diabolical Tigers midfield is and what a great game is what from the Kangas. Tigers diabolical midfield generated 16 more inside 50’s, had the team enjoy forward half dominance, and helped create 7 more scoring shots.

Only inaccurate kicking resulted in a Kangas narrow win … against an injury depleted and banged up team at a ground we haven’t won at for about a decade.

I wouldn’t be popping too many champagne corks if I was a Kanga on the back of that performance.

Remember when a drunk King crashed into a taxi that had Jack Riewoldt as a passenger and then did a runner?

Remember when a drunk King crashed into a taxi that had Jack Riewoldt as a passenger and then did a runner?
So many good blokes in that '90's norf team.

Presti and Baker played as mids and both got in the coaches votes. fat head king wrong again.
david king.jpg

The family club
Well the CFL said nothing to see hear. Move along , their dirty laundry is being aired, match fixing will come out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back