No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"And Hardwick doesn't merely want Rioli to join him on the Gold Coast; he also is interested in Tigers' general manager of football performance, Tim Livingstone."

Dimma can go and get ****ed
Wth

hardwick is showing he can't lead the suns to finals without Richmond

"And Hardwick doesn't merely want Rioli to join him on the Gold Coast; he also is interested in Tigers' general manager of football performance, Tim Livingstone."

Dimma can go and get ****ed
As we said on last nights show. Dimma is trashing his legacy with the supporters and club.

To be honest, I think the media has been quite lenient on the club's failures.
They understand the depth of injuries.
Now, there is a plethora of "how to rebuild" articles.
The North Melbourne loss was not even mentioned in the sports preview on Seven News on Sunday night.

barret dancing on our grave lol

He can’t help himself. Why would you choose today to write an article with a paragraph implying Martin wouldn’t have been offered a new contract if he decided to not retire? No wonder he hates the media cretins. His body is still warm …. let’s wait and see if Barrett can bring himself to write a complimentary article on one of the greatest players of the modern era….

Or does that muppet only deal in trolling?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He can’t help himself. Why would you choose today to write an article with a paragraph implying Martin wouldn’t have been offered a new contract if he decided to not retire? No wonder he hates the media cretins. His body is still warm …. let’s wait and see if Barrett can bring himself to write a complimentary article on one of the greatest players of the modern era….

Or does that muppet only deal in trolling?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Head office directives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is utter bs .
Well, I can tell you on the Facebook page we run and feedback on the show we do, I got more to support my point of view than support yours.

And recruit all the Richmond team lol
Hardwick’s attempt to get all these RFC people reminds me of SOS he would recruit players from his previous clubs almost like he had no confidence in making his own decisions on players- needed the assurance that others had rated them highly at club he was previously at.
I reckon it’s a bad sign for Dimma. It’s like his success was from others not him. Maybe just what I want to believe but I might be right.

It's okay. He's just a campaigner

But he's not completely wrong either.
Barret makes a living just restating the stuff that every has already said. A week ago, he had Dusty at GC. Never explained why GC would want Dusty. Now Dusty's retirement has saved Richmond from making a hard decision they should already have made. Based on what? Seriously if he farted in the bath, he would write that he bathed in champignon and expect everyone to believe it.

Just saw Hawkins retired.

Yes I went over and had a quick read of the retirement thread on the Cats board. One of their fans said they thought the Cats could have tastefully waited a day or two seeing as Dusty had announced his.

Another Cat fan bobbed up and said they didn’t agree as ‘Martin has been selfish all year only playing when he wants to. Will likely change his mind a la Hardwick next season. Hawkins did a video thanking his fans, Dustin wrote a letter. Enough said.’

Can’t even put aside their hatred of Richmond for one day. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back