No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think the umpies (the creators of pies flag last year) liked the way colonwood was acting as if they won the flag by themselves this year

shouldve given more credit to the umpies

unfortunately for them they are a rubbish side and modern stand rule era games are 99.9% decided by corrupt umpiring these days

last year was the biggest fake flag I've ever seen
I reckon Scats 2022 flag was as fake as you’ll see from such a bog ordinary side. They were air lifted to the cup that year, but the Pies not far behind last year.

A glorious result seeing the Magpies soil themselves in the last quarter and end their umpire assisted dynasty.

Fancy being critical of the umps after the royal blowjobs they've been getting over the years. Unbelievable. They'll be whinging all summer the nufties.

Watch CFL Laura say nothing about Fly's crack at the umps. The pumpkin will probably admit the mistake even though the Pies get away with murder every week. The twit is a Pies fan after all.

A glorious result seeing the Magpies soil themselves in the last quarter and end their umpire assisted dynasty.

Fancy being critical of the umps after the royal blowjobs they've been getting over the years. Unbelievable. They'll be whinging all summer the nufties.

Watch CFL Laura say nothing about Fly's crack at the umps. The pumpkin will probably admit the mistake even though the Pies get away with murder every week. The twit is a Pies fan after all.
It was a 50 every day of the week, the Swans campaigner just kept creeping forward like 5m. But we cop that shit every week, except the oppo will get the 50 five minutes later for the exact same thing. We get double ****ed.

Does Dopey Cox not get the concept that to shoosh 🤫 a crowd you have to be a a good player . Does he not know that teams don’t mind it in his hands most of the time because he is an uncoordinated liability ? He brings the cringe into footy. I hope he clogs the list for another year gathering his 12 possessions for the year .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a 50 every day of the week, the Swans campaigner just kept creeping forward like 5m. But we cop that shit every week, except the oppo will get the 50 five minutes later for the exact same thing. We get double ****ed.
50 sure, but nowhere near as blatant as the game winning one against the Kanga kanga kangaroos a few weeks ago that the flogpies got away with.

Crickets from the Pies when 2 of their own players ran over the mark against Norf.

mcfly making fun of cfl's corruption, they are going to go to town on him like dumma

The joy when Gulden put them in front and then the siren going was just bliss No back2back for Copywood.

McCrea had that usual smirk on his face when they were in front but that quickly got wiped off as swans kicked goal after goal.

“One and done”. Pie fans love that line, so make sure you use it whenever they’re in ear shot.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back