No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerri just hammered Reid in a good tackle. Norf looking ok here.

Xerri is proof you can still get a great player with a so called "shit pick", what a season he is having.

I dont want the wooden spoon

let norf blink first

Same

#1 picks worry me a bit, they seem to be under so much pressure to perform because they went #1. A lot of them have turned out average too.

Lions love drinking for their own bath water dont they? This mob will never win a flag. FIGJAM

Can't stand them, such an arrogant and chirpy team for a mob that has won nothing in 21 years.

Can't stand them, such an arrogant and chirpy team for a mob that has won nothing in 21 years.
Didn’t Charlie Cameron roll an ankle celebrating a goal before losing the game? Lol

That moment encapsulates their team well. Obnoxiously celebrating the small wins while losing the ones that matter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the away one with more green is better than the one theyve got on today though

xgjHbvWX.jpg

This is the Opposition Observation thread is it not? Well people are watching the opposition and observing.

And you’d be the last one to lecture anyone on anything. If you don’t like anything in here you’re not compelled to keep coming in. It’s not mandatory.

My observation is, that as long as Collingwood have McRae, they are far better placed than we are. They also have a good team of assistants, while ours are utter trash. They also have possibly the best young player in the league who has the potential to be the best player of our generation in Daicos. How the **** are you guys kidding yourselves to think we are in a position to laugh at them? I would swap positions with Collingwood in a second for Richmond. All we have to look forward to is draft picks which is nothing until its something.

The arrogance of some here was cute & at least well placed when we were winning, but pointing and laughing at the current flag holders when we have played 1 final which we lost in 4 years & sitting dead-last is just knob jockey crap. It's why most of you can't hold a serious footy conversation beyond your own forum & need to hide in "no oppo" threads to voice your crappy opinions. Falling back to earth is taking some of you far too long to be charming.

Just my opinion of course, its not mandatory for you to care about it, but it is my choice to give it.

It's amazing how stengle had a drug overdose and it's like nothing happened 😂
remember when dusty stabbed some bitch with a chopstick and everyone melted for months ?

I don't agree with that at all.

A) They have a brilliant coach, we don't. I would back McRae over Yze anytime.

Our people said the same shit about Geelong after 2020. I reckon before we start pointing and laughing at others we should maybe make get off the bottom of the ladder & not have every single of our best players planning an escape route.

Let's just sit down and shut the **** up about other clubs until then. Pointing and laughing from the very bottom is about as pathetic as arrogance gets
Complete horseshit from you as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back