No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
blooze need to loose all their remaining games to miss the 8 now

lucky campaigners are going to fall into a 5th vs 8th mcg final against the scats
Not quite. If Hawthorn beat Carlton today (tick) and then Hawks beat Richmond (tick) and North (tick), Carlton have to beat both West Coast in Perth (hmmmmm) and Stkilda (hmmmmm).

Not quite. If Hawthorn beat Carlton today (tick) and then Hawks beat Richmond (tick) and North (tick), Carlton have to beat both West Coast in Perth (hmmmmm) and Stkilda (hmmmmm).
I dont rate the hawks , we'll prob beat them

I need a favour. Can someone start up a petition called “Keep Dodoro at Essendon till 2034”

“Adrian Dodoro has been an asset to the Essendon Football Club and Australian Football League. Some would say an icon. He has dominated the trade scene since 2005. It is imperative that Essendon not bow down to external noise and remove him. We need him to remain at Essendon till 2034. We have so much talent on the list. We are close. So please, sign and retain Adrian. His work is not done. Up the bombers.”

How does that read?

We’re off to a flier this morning. Bring on the Carlton game. In fact, i’m heading over to the hawks board now to discuss with them.

Consider this. No Essendon supporter has ever messaged a mate or a loved one on a 'smart phone' shortly after a finals win to celebrate.

Nor have they posted on twitter or what was known as 'Facebook' shortly after win.

The technology didn't exist at the time.

Let that sink in.
The list was published @ September 1, 2023

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consider this. No Essendon supporter has ever messaged a mate or a loved one on a 'smart phone' shortly after a finals win to celebrate.

Nor have they posted on twitter or what was known as 'Facebook' shortly after win.

The technology didn't exist at the time.

Let that sink in.
reckon 5110 was still the phone of the masses back in 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back