No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it begins, GLORIOUS. Pies fans not happy with Fly and its only one year after winning the flag LOL
How about that star recruit pick 7 that the filth gave up in this years draft, I present to you Lachie Schultz :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 2073495

View attachment 2073490

View attachment 2073491

View attachment 2073494
All of this is legible and coherent. Suspect that the the SmashedPies board has been infiltrated.

Did anyone go the the Pies board and pick up a quick twenty likes for a sympathy post like they often do for us?

This doesn't get talked about enough, pies gave up pick 6 for Schultz which looking at the draft this year could easily be a future gun mid lol
What's even funnier is Schultz was a free agent next year so could have got him for free.
This is why you don't trade players in for picks like we did for Hopper and Pies did for Schultz, you wait until free agency.
'Cept for the JR8 replacement debacle. We loyally screwed that one up from about 2020.

We're having a coffee at our local. The owner is a Pies supporter. A good bloke. I always wear my Richmond merch when we go there. Wearing my latest hoodie today. Were both having a laugh at the Bombers. Life's good. 😊
Calculating Figure It Out GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a favour. Can someone start up a petition called “Keep Dodoro at Essendon till 2034”

“Adrian Dodoro has been an asset to the Essendon Football Club and Australian Football League. Some would say an icon. He has dominated the trade scene since 2005. It is imperative that Essendon not bow down to external noise and remove him. We need him to remain at Essendon till 2034. We have so much talent on the list. We are close. So please, sign and retain Adrian. His work is not done. Up the bombers.”

How does that read?
Essingdoom need to own a 10K days since winning a final. Dodo can deliver it for them.

The purple Dickers have already agreed to line up as run through cavalcade is held in honour by their Shambles led by Sheedy in moped. The moped is wearing a tie.

Marshmallows dipped in roids will rain down on the passing mass.

Jack Martin on 800k
played 2 games this year and lasted 1 qtr today

Loouie would actually improve him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back