No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Carlton lose to the Eagles and they beat the Bears at the G I think they can still make the 8 this year
Winning the work tipping by 1. Finding this game as the one most difficult to pick. Yes Carlton have injuries lol.

Congratulations to Dyson Heppell, deserved better than what Essendon gave him but seems like a great guy and did a shit load to help ppl less fortunate than him
do have to tip the hat, he was loyal to a club that would of broken his heart.
He would of got payed very well through the years, yet leaves the game with nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do have to tip the hat, he was loyal to a club that would of broken his heart.
He would of got payed very well through the years, yet leaves the game with nothing.

Kind of like a really cursed Marc Murphy. Never achieved much of note during a dark period for a club and went through a couple of false dawns. Internally rated highly, rest of league mostly indifferent to him. So many guys end up like 12-15+ year one club players with no success to show for it.

Kind of like a really cursed Marc Murphy. Never achieved much of note during a dark period for a club and went through a couple of false dawns. Internally rated highly, rest of league mostly indifferent to him. So many guys end up like 12-15+ year one club players with no success to show for it.
correct, there is plenty of them lined up through out the years.
like our Richo.

On X the Pies nuffies are delusional. They want the best young midfielder, back man and forward yet have no draft capital to get them. Then they reckon they can offer up Johnson (who the heck is that) in exchange for Petracca.

They also think with a better run of injuries next season, they’ll be contending again. Oh my stars, I’m still pee’ing myself laughing... 🤣 🤣

On X the Pies nuffies are delusional. They want the best young midfielder, back man and forward yet have no draft capital to get them. Then they reckon they can offer up Johnson (who the heck is that) in exchange for Petracca.

They also think with a better run of injuries next season, they’ll be contending again. Oh my stars, I’m still pee’ing myself laughing... 🤣 🤣
What's X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back