No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this " go home " factor is so dumb and AFL players saying they are homesick and can't play in another state is a joke. other sports do not have this nearly as much as afl and the agents have to much power in the sport
Jorge Mendes says hold my beer

The food was OK but the souvlaki was half the size of a normal one and a rip off for what you get. Typical Carlton shenanigans
there was one in rezza and another in hoppers crossing

never saw anyone in there

dillon on 3aw reckons his ladder predictor has 3 mcg finals in the first week

nice to know what the afl is planning on doing in the coming weeks

dillon reckons the main thing theyre interested in is the games being close

theres a difference when its naturally close or artificially modified to be close

this bloke doesnt even try to hide the corruption , talks about it openly

LMFAO Jay Clark reports on fox sports that jye Caldwell is an A Grader.

I can't work out which Vic team is finishing top 2. I can see 5 & 6.

In fact I get 1-4 as interstate teams and 5-8 as Vic teams.

LMFAO Jay Clark reports on fox sports that jye Caldwell is an A Grader.
also said pendle was better than dusty

a scats supporter that gobbles colonwoods excrement at every opportunity and has done for years

something not right upstairs

dillon reckons the main thing theyre interested in is the games being close
Which explains why teams get momentum handed their way through dodgy umpiring. And also explains why so many decisions now are "open to interpretation" by the umpires. It's no accident. The cheating cnuts do it so they can try to keep the games close.

It has to have something to do with being in bed with the betting agencies doesn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't work out which Vic team is finishing top 2. I can see 5 & 6.

In fact I get 1-4 as interstate teams and 5-8 as Vic teams.
Actually just realised this would mean 2 interstate semis & 2 interstate prelims. What a disaster for the AFL.

The CFL won't let it happen. I wonder which 2 interstate teams have been earmarked to cop a right royal reaming from the umps these last 2:games.
Hopefully Port so we can get a better pick from Freo if Bolton & Baker both choose them

Vince Mcmahon Money GIF

Actually just realised this would mean 2 interstate semis & 2 interstate prelims. What a disaster for the AFL.
Good. F**k 'em. Probably be a GWS v Port GF.

I think they'd have to rig a GWS v Sydney GF if it went all interstate at the top.
Wouldn't be a long shot. Brisbane won't make the GF if they have to play an away final. Freo dropping off a bit. Who's the top placed Victorian team now? Geelong. Can't see them winning it.

when was the last time an insterstate won a gf

happens only every 7 -12 years I reckon

please please NO
where would scats be if they didnt have an old mans rule change tailored for them by their ceo so they can play their chip chip chiperoo gamplan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back