No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

look at these norf campaigners tanking lol. I wonder if any afl or media lickspittle will mention it, like they do us when we lose.
Joke of a club, if they truely want pick 1 i hope we lose.

An absolute abomination right now. Hung onto Simpson way too long and this is the result. It's also why you need to be careful when you back the coach in for too long cause it can also go the other way and destroy the fabric of your club.
In my mind it’s then up to senior players to be frank & talk to reviewers about the relationship of coach to players? But a two way trust has to be the foundation of those exchanges (important part of club culture). But in reality the coach should work on developing two way openness in the team environment….

An absolute abomination right now. Hung onto Simpson way too long and this is the result. It's also why you need to be careful when you back the coach in for too long cause it can also go the other way and destroy the fabric of your club.
Agreed. Simpson completely destroyed West Coast’s culture from 2022 onwards. Tbh, it probably started in the second half of 2021.

Can’t believe he even survived a 205-34 loss to Sydney along with four other 100+ margins in 2023.

because we didn't kick straight, them winning doesn't mean they are better
Just shows in my mind the difference a solid culture makes…. It’s why they are hunting for potential culture builders (mature players)…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wait for the complaining if they get a home final, we want it at abcd park. Remember it’s a Home state final as per the rules of the game.

It's about time the league made it more fair n forced geelol to play all their home games at Etihad stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back