No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine too.

Its easy to like Gold Coast players because they just are not threatening. (Except when they beat us - not looking at anyone George)

But I enjoy watching him,Chol,Rowell and also dont mind that young Jeffery bloke.

Sam Collins is a pleasure to watch I reckon, love a tough, old fashioned key defender.

Saw Jack silvagni today. Hanging around bakes and miller. Probably asking what finals feels like

Doubt it, mate, he's already got an amazing life coach.

Dead Eye Jack.png

Yep, Pies are every chance. Some people seem to forget that Geelong don’t generally do well in qualifying finals. Lol
pies are already in the prelim win or loose against geelol

Robert walls and Jordan Lewis will recommend Adrian dildodoro as the bummers next head coach 😂😂😂😂

Cooney's Grand Final prediction

Melbourne vs Carlton

“I’ve still got belief that they (Carlton) can get there.

“The best football that Carlton has played this year has been second in the competition.

“They’ll finish in the four and have a crack at it.”

bc12603fa8cbd5a0eecb9e0bf0cc8d75.gif

Remember to drown out their theme song when they run out
will be 50/50 crowd

scats didnt come to our one cos it was a thursday night so we had the G to ourselves apart from their cheersquad 😂 richmond supporters were buying cats allocation cos they left em all unsold. remember the rfc twitter dude told fans to punch in the code "cats" 😂 after richmond allocation was gone

that booing over their song and ottens stupid bell was epic 😂 loudest boos I've ever seen in afl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will be 50/50 crowd

scats didnt come to our one cos it was a thursday night so we had the G to ourselves apart from their cheersquad 😂 richmond supporters were buying cats allocation cos they left em all unsold. remember the rfc twitter dude told fans to punch in the code "cats" 😂 after richmond allocation was gone

that booing over their song and ottens stupid bell was epic 😂 loudest boos I've ever seen in afl
Hahahahahaha fug ottens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back