No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch the AFL do a late fixture change for round 1 and put us against St Kilda so they can new coach syndrome a win against us.
Round 1 - Saints at Marvel riding the new coach performance bump
Round 2 - Suns away with Karmichael Hunt brought back on a 1 game contract
Round 3 - North at Marvel after just sacking whoever is replacing Clarko

Has there even been a senior coach leave a club to coach somewhere else and then return at a later date to coach the original club again?

Has there even been a senior coach leave a club to coach somewhere else and then return at a later date to coach the original club again?
We're about to get Hird and Ross the Boss back.

2022 = 2012

There's community clubs that are more professional than the bummers and the saints

american pie this one time at band camp GIF by IFC
How did you know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how did these campaigners always grow a third leg against us and belt us during our dynasty years then go back to being shite the week after
Umpires swung the momentum in the game this year, after the Tigers missed a few easy goals that wouldve put the game to sleep (as usual) and the RFC is the only team that King manages to kick straight against.

Was slotting them from the boundary that day the campaigner. FMD

Umpires swung the momentum in the game this year, after the Tigers missed a few easy goals that wouldve put the game to sleep (as usual) and the RFC is the only team that King manages to kick straight against.

Was slotting them from the boundary that day the campaigner. FMD

but but but umps don't impact games

One of the most overrated and boring coaches ever!!!!

Personally I’ve really enjoyed him in the media. Gives an analysis of strategy and coaching insights that are really hard to find in the AFL media landscape.

Unlike say a malthouse who’s clearly just a bitter old man, or most ex players who seem to struggle to form sentences.

Absolute basket case are the Saints 😂
Send them to Tassie
Just because Baldock, Stewart and Nick Riewoldt are from Tassie doesn't mean the rest of the state want them.

Personally I’ve really enjoyed him in the media. Gives an analysis of strategy and coaching insights that are really hard to find in the AFL media landscape.

Unlike say a malthouse who’s clearly just a bitter old man, or most ex players who seem to struggle to form sentences.
Malthouse is not only bitter, he can't form sentences either. His stop-start cadence sets me on edge.

3AW gave him the flick due to his harshness on the ear. He went to SEN and they did the same.

Now he's slurping away at the ABC trough.

I love how oppos think us getting Taranto and Hopper is the same as Hawthorn getting Mitchell and O'Meara, and that we're destined to return to irrelevance because Hawthorn have.

Hawthorn have made finals in 10 of the last 21 seasons, they aren't the powerhouse many people make them out to be. For comparison, we've made finals 8 times in that time period, and we were a rabble on and off field until 2010. Hawthorn just did very well to strike while the iron was hot and net 4 premierships from 10 finals appearances in the Clarkson era.

Gale has stated we're trying to follow the Geelong model and remain a perennial contender, and as much as I hate Geelong, they're the benchmark for sustained success, with Sydney not far behind them.

We're nothing like Hawthorn, who are as irrelevant as St Kilda these days, while we're the biggest club in the land, nor are we anything like Collingwood, who botched their chance at sustained success after 2011, when it was looking very likely they'd begin a dynasty after winning the 2010 premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back