No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indonesia is banning sex outside of marriage.
Bomber Thompson is blacklisted after Thai group action.
does that mean he now has to marry the ladyboys

I dont want that game

would lock us in at shitihad against norf forever

not that we ever get a g game against em anyway

the game needs to be at the G if they want it to be successful. and it needs to be Richmond vs Colonwood . Imagine that. 90k every year
If that game was given to us I wouldn't be that keen either.

On top of everything you mentioned (against a "meh" team, marvel stadium and the awkward timeslot) for a marquee game I like to go out on town before or after the game, but everything is closed on Good Friday.

why the **** do the saints need to play at the g to celebrate their 150th anniversary?
at least their 1966, 50 year anniversary game at the g against the pies made sense.

why the * do the saints need to play at the g to celebrate their 150th anniversary?
at least their 1966, 50 year anniversary game at the g against the pies made sense.
wokefl

gill is an aints supporter

non tenants should never be allowed to play on the sacred turf

g shouldve told em to fu*k themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the AFL has taken $8 million from 4 clubs (us being one) under false pretences and distributed it amongst other clubs

This better be Gale's response next time they come crawling to us for money

View attachment 1569643
This is one of the reasons I've significantly downsized my membership package for 2023. That $2m they took off us represents the membership fees of equivalent to 10,000 memberships. 10,000 of us are paying to support other clubs.

Not many going to be able to Gather Round for the Norf v Bears game

454012bdbdbe5d9701d120b7df1b19bb.jpg

Not many going to be able to Gather Round for the Norf v Bears game

454012bdbdbe5d9701d120b7df1b19bb.jpg
This whole gather round is a ****ing joke. This is what the AFL spend our membership dollars on. Bit suss it's in SA too, Gils home state. Guaranteed some of his mates will be pocketing a small fortune out of it. I mean what is it supposed to achieve.

This whole gather round is a ******* joke. This is what the AFL spend our membership dollars on. Bit suss it's in SA too, Gils home state. Guaranteed some of his mates will be pocketing a small fortune out of it. I mean what is it supposed to achieve.

Geez you lot are salty campaigners. I know a lot of people are very keen for this Round. I reckon there will be some decent crowds, SA love their local footy so the games at Norwood oval will get people there no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back