No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you enlighted people tell me how this works? Does a team get a warning from the AFL Interchange Steward, like that's 72 changes? What happens if the beancounter gets it wrong......oops my bad it was actually 70? Are the penalties different depending on whether the infringing team has the ball, the opposition has the ball or it's in dispute?

Sorry but this is why people like me have turned away from the sport. Some pendantic little beancounting turd ruins a game of football. No doubt the AFL will tick the decision as correct, etc. but Gill just cannot leave quickly enough as far as I'm concerned!

I’m certainly not enlightened but this is the type of bizarre, unfathomable nonsense that will turn off fans and has ruined what had been a good game. If the AFL steward knows it’s the 76th interchange, why can’t they block it?

You can laugh all you want at North but I think the penalty for that infringement is really harsh. Did they really deserve to lose the game over it?

I’d be awfully pissed off it that happened to us and the way Buddy and some of the other Swans players celebrated as if it was all due to great play by them.

I had no interest in which team won but I just don’t think Sydney deserved to win like that. Just another disgrace that is AFL football today.

You can laugh all you want at North but I think the penalty for that infringement is really harsh. Did they really deserve to lose the game over it?

I’d be awfully pissed off it that happened to us and the way Buddy and some of the other Swans players celebrated as if it was all due to great play by them.

I had no interest in which team won but I just don’t think Sydney deserved to win like that. Just another disgrace that is AFL football today.

It’s a ludicrous penalty and has already led to speculation it was deliberate

I’m certainly not enlightened but this is the type of bizarre, unfathomable nonsense that will turn off fans and has ruined what had been a good game. If the AFL steward knows it’s the 76th interchange, why can’t they block it?
Well that would be the common sense thing to do, the AFL marshalls monitoring interchanges would be located at the inter change benches. Not hard to say no sorry you've used all you interchanges this game. Another example of how amateurish our game is run.

Well that would be the common sense thing to do, the AFL marshalls monitoring interchanges would be located at the inter change benches. Not hard to say no sorry you've used all you interchanges this game. Another example of how amateurish our game is run.

ye but doing it this way got them a TV ad break eh

And with betting on AFL it also casts a dark shadow on the decision. I always thought AFL marshalls at the interchange area would tell teams when their interchanges have been used up.
They do when interchange hits 75 the screen goes red both interchange and coaches box can see this

The issue Was the breach happened within seconds

Apparently norf were warned by the steward they had one left and they interchanged 2 it’s not the stewards fault but by geez why the **** we need caps on interchange it’s a joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

O. Henry (testicle). Wonder if he's embarrassed by that. And why do they have to be so specific? In the AFLW, do you ever see player's name (vagina)?

I don't want to think of what would have to occur to be out with a vagina injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back