No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh the 80's ... Listening on the radio and "around the grounds" ... Artic Park - We are at the 5 min mark of the 2nd quarter and Hawthorn 6.1.37 to Richmond 1.3.9 🤣

Yep, watched way too much Hawthorn and Essendon winning or beating each other that decade. :sick:

Remember always hoping by some miracle we were the highlight match for the Saturday night winners show. I used to get such a buzz out of the Monday morning newspaper, scoffing brekkie and checking out the new updated ladder (that got less fun as the 80's wore on!), going through the stats of all the games, updated Coleman etc..

Definitely something lost along the way with everything at our fingertips now - anticipation matters when it comes to excitement. ;)

He was s**t with us.

Agreed, but significantly less shit, more often. :D

Just imagine if Nick Daicos had a falling out with Collingwood and went to Richmond,the fawning and gushing would stop in an instant.

By next year the articles would say “Josh,now the better Daicos”.

It would be hilarious.

#breaking

The AFL and their new CEO Andrew Dillon are set to put a revolutionary proposal to clubs on Tuesday about introducing a wildcard round to give teams outside of the eight a chance to play in September. Where in lol

DETAILS | bit.ly/46V5x1p

#breaking

The AFL and their new CEO Andrew Dillon are set to put a revolutionary proposal to clubs on Tuesday about introducing a wildcard round to give teams outside of the eight a chance to play in September. Where in lol

DETAILS | bit.ly/46V5x1p
farrk off thats not for this year is it ?

#breaking

DETAILS | bit.ly/46V5x1p
And the result will be, what...a final 9? 10? Can't these ****ing cnuts just leave the game alone.

I really, really hope the clubs tell them to **** off.

Blooze sooking about loosing Spud McKay for 6 weeks…..
Try going without a proven gun like Lynch for 20 WEEKS and see what it’s like!

My heart bleeds…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#breaking

DETAILS | bit.ly/46V5x1p
the rule is going to be introduced just in case Gesook don't make the 8?

Tell me norf aren’t getting further priorities, why do these flipping clubs get a mortgage over best kids then do nothing with them ,,,at best I’d give them access to a state league player to list , that’s all and an extra cat B . That puts the acid on getting your recruitment right , not just cherry pic and do nothing with them

#breaking

DETAILS | bit.ly/46V5x1p
Just something else no one asked for that they will impose upon us.

Just something else no one asked for that they will impose upon us.
I think they have a 2 point checklist for these things.

1. Did anyone ask for it? Yes (end discussion here) No (move to point 2)
2. Do they do it in 'merica? Yes (implement ASAP) No (return to point 1 and start again next year)

So 10-12 team finals system, no tackling and the winners get a participation ribbon

Need some big tycoon to come in and buy the league before they destroy what's left of it
It would be like this years VFL sides 1-6 are a lock. 7vs 10 ,8 v 9 play out for last two spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back