No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they're stupid, and they're actually not rivals at all.

Richmond is everyones rival, we saw this when the whole AFL universe was ecstatic when the AFL did the wrong thing at the GABBA, even the Melbourne fans, lol have a look at the Melbourne fans now! The Melbourne fans believe the soft call should've been goal like it was in the Lynch case, they have no idea that it doesn't matter what it was if they want a Carlton win.
we should sue the afl over the farc call , the rule changes to stop us winning flags, and what the umps have done to us for years

must be a dodgey clause in the corrupt contracts that says u cant

I go for the tildas now
That game was infinitely better than anything AFL has dished up this year. No one can convince me otherwise.

Unless something spectacular happened yesterday because I didn’t watch a second of footy 😂😂

That game was infinitely better than anything AFL has dished up this year. No one can convince me otherwise.

Unless something spectacular happened yesterday because I didn’t watch a second of footy 😂😂
tildass vs poms gonna be epic

🙏🏻 for pom melts and tears

Since 2000 the amount of rule changes compared to prior years is unbelievable. The public our just puppets in the entertainment show that is fixed for ratings, gambling companies sponsorship and payments to the AFL on turnover. Technology that opens itself up to corruption. It’s so obvious and yet people don’t want to believe it’s actually playing out in front of them.

Since 2000 the amount of rule changes compared to prior years is unbelievable. The public our just puppets in the entertainment show that is fixed for ratings, gambling companies sponsorship and payments to the AFL on turnover. Technology that opens itself up to corruption. It’s so obvious and yet people don’t want to believe it’s actually playing out in front of them.
who wouldve thought fifa would get on top of corruption with var systems before the stupid afl

spoof blatter was a mafia member ffs

What’s really sad is the blatant programming by the betting companies in the games….must be over 20 a game from build up to the finish. My mates son just 16 contacted me to ask a players disposals I said you gambling he says every kid is doing it….it’s now become brainwashed into society. Hence why they and AFL can fix to suit agendas. AFL and other sports are in on it as revenue comes in forms of sponsorship etc, and yet not one media company calls it out for what it is….

What’s really sad is the blatant programming by the betting companies in the games….must be over 20 a game from build up to the finish. My mates son just 16 contacted me to ask a players disposals I said you gambling he says every kid is doing it….it’s now become brainwashed into society. Hence why they and AFL can fix to suit agendas. AFL and other sports are in on it as revenue comes in forms of sponsorship etc, and yet not one media company calls it out for what it is….
Yeh 100% right the amount of ads about sport betting is beyond a joke. Needs to stop, however it won’t be the AFL getting that to happen as they get a share.

Yeh 100% right the amount of ads about sport betting is beyond a joke. Needs to stop, however it won’t be the AFL getting that to happen as they get a share.
Ahhh but it is what it is….what can you do. Sad but it’s the reality of life like a lot of things in this world

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine that 16yr old becoming an umpire(In any sport).

reckon umps are not calling back shite bounces cos they want to remove bounces and bring in throw ups

what the afl does on the sly is too easy to figure out

I just watched the last 2 minutes of the Melbourne v Carlton game (listened to it on the wireless) - i honestly think the video was completely inconclusive of if it was touched or not., but if you ask me it should have been a freekick for illegal contact /interference to Marchbank. He was definitely going to make solid contact on that ball until JVR clearly takes him out with his right arm pulling at his elbow, as well as Melksham giving him a sneaky one in the back. Marchbank went from under the ball to getting flung at the last 2nd as both of them took him out with no attempt from them to mark - their only interest in that contest was taking out Marchbank. Dee's do this sort of stuff alot tbh

. Plus how the ump didn't call a holding the ball against Langdon 20 seconds earlier was beyond me, he made no effort to get the ball out. Demons definitely have no reason to fill robbed

View attachment 1772455

View attachment 1772446
And neither non decision was mentioned by the callers naturally.

Not that I noticed but by then I'd had a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back