No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What else could Bruzzy have done?
feel better get well soon GIF

Flowers and wine?

Are they going to be the first players to come out of the closet

Hope Brayshaw swings that way otherwise he has slammed him a second time.

My work send flowers to workers (men and women) who are sick/injured/greving etc

It's not uncommon.

I hate how media report this sort of shit though, tell us how the guy is going sure, but no need to report on everyone who visited him.

My work send flowers to workers (men and women) who are sick/injured/greving etc

It's not uncommon.

I hate how media report this sort of s**t though, tell us how the guy is going sure, but no need to report on everyone who visited him.
Do we know what kind of flowers they were? Red roses are known to represent love and passion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That noise was awesome, but that goal by Pickett from Dustys bullet at the 19 Granny was THE single loudest roar I’ve EVER heard!

Worth watching again.

I was at both games and i agree Pickett’s goal was loud, but only involved approx 40,000 rusted on Tiger supporters compared to 90,000 at the GWS PF, so its the Lambert goal quite clearly for me … Southern Stand was literally shaking.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Imagine answering a knock at your front door and ******* Bruzzy is there holding a $10 bouquet of flowers he bought at Coles
I remember trying to get this bird once so thought I would send her a bunch of flowers but I mistakenly sent 5 bunches and she thought I was some type of clingy freak 😂

With the crappy rancid paper straw that disintegrates in your mouth after 3 sips
They are awful. Thought it was a practical joke. Started smiling for the PUNK'D cameras.

Bought a slurpee from Maccas and that straw had me almost going in and asking for a spoon instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back