No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so fast, Sydney are 9th now :think:

Pretty sure it's always been in the top 8 at the start of the game. Technically they did when they beat Freo last week too, but that doesn't count because the ladder was only alphabetical.

Pretty good effort by the dogs today to make West Coast look like a decent side.

Can't believe how shit they are 18 months after a flag. Should be enough to stop us getting complacent.

Pretty sure it's always been in the top 8 at the start of the game. Technically they did when they beat Freo last week too, but that doesn't count because the ladder was only alphabetical.
We bent the rules last year so WCE didn’t count, even though they started the round in the 8. Why not bend them further?

We bent the rules last year so WCE didn’t count, even though they started the round in the 8. Why not bend them further?

Depends on your phrasing I guess. But if you're going to count it after the game, then technically they beat a top 8 side last year when they beat Sydney, because they were eventually a top 8 side :p

Jack Watts is the answer. The Saviour.
Went to the game. Dixon was the difference for Port, geez he was good; while their midfield is strong, their defence looked really shaky all game and I doubt good enough to win a premiership. Sydney were very poor and should have been smashed by 10 goals had Poort shown up in the first half

We still haven’t beaten anyone good. :( I’m pissed off bc Tex is walking around like he’s a premiership captain. Plus that haircut makes him look like a bigger twat. Can’t stand that bloody smirk on his face and I want to beat them in the GF again and yes in xxxxing Adelaide. :think::p:moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back