No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATIONS XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs already playing for draft picks

They're getting that percentage low early so no one does a melbourne to them and beat then by 0.5% to #1 pick
They need more than #1 pick. Too many cute hairstyles and not enough footballers.

Injuries are now compounding a really average coach and game plan. West Coast just walked through their defence time and time again yesterday.

Awaiting flood of opposition posters.
af2q1xhjxkuerpznae9s.gif

They need more than #1 pick. Too many cute hairstyles and not enough footballers.

Injuries are now compounding a really average coach and game plan. West Coast just walked through their defence time and time again yesterday.
No Knee.No Dogs.

Seen a few articles saying the hawks are going to bring the heat to the cats

As we know from experience those cats midfielders turn into butter once you apply a little heat

Can’t wait to see gaz sooking it up every time he gets tackled

I hate both teams but I’m so sick of Geelong at this point wouldn’t mind a hawks win today

Don’t know about a premiership ciach being an average coach! But there is a fair bit of lost trust at the place and he’s probably lost them.

I hate both teams but I’m so sick of Geelong at this point wouldn’t mind a hawks win today
Nah, f**k them. I hope they never get near a flag again. The cats and their supporters carried on like A grade knob gobblers last year...but I prefer them to the f**king mustard pots and their arrogant, spoilt supporters.

Struggle to believe Dangerfield coming off hamstring and Selwood taking knock to ankle last week are fully fit , Duncan is out today also. Ablett , expect a tissue injury soon
Duncan's a big loss. His disposals are more damaging than any of them.

Who came in for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back