No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we post screenshots from other social media? A VERY obvious fake post about us going over the cap did the rounds this morning and last night on a lot of Collingwood and Essendon groups with a lot of people buying it and crowing over it. Was pure gold.

Can we post screenshots from other social media? A VERY obvious fake post about us going over the cap did the rounds this morning and last night on a lot of Collingwood and Essendon groups with a lot of people buying it and crowing over it. Was pure gold.
Got it from my Essendon supporting nephew.

Attachments

• IMG_1465 (1).jpg
    IMG_1465 (1).jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 86

You know what this means? It will be quoted as a real source for years to come 😂

Can see it now, “What happened to those Carlton salary cap breaches in 2024? The herald sun had an article about it.”Online posts like that in 2037.

You know what this means? It will be quoted as a real source for years to come 😂

Can see it now, “What happened to those Carlton salary cap breaches in 2024? The herald sun had an article about it.”Online posts like that in 2037.
Like Carlton supporters quoting some "maybe this happened" article about Ross the Boss not being interviewed for the coaching gig.

Made up shit makes the world go round these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a few troll calls into sen yesterday saying the same thing

Blue since 72

stephen colbert fake news GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

There's somehow a mass whingefest going on on the Pies board that we are too lucky with injuries this year 😂😂😂 they really are a special bunch over there
I know its a petty thing to do but i check the injuries to other teams after most games and crack the shits when Carlton, Essendon, Sydney etc come through unscathed. Carlton especially this year. Some years you're just lucky and some years you cant take a trick

There's somehow a mass whingefest going on on the Pies board that we are too lucky with injuries this year 😂😂😂 they really are a special bunch over there

Colonwood supporters are the kings of excuses.
  • Umpires
  • Injuries
  • Cheating
  • AFL conspiracy
I remember coming home on the train from a blues v pies game in the mid-90's and had pies supporter passionately claiming that Carlton only won because they were missing Kent Butcher and Johnny Ballentine.

Colonwood supporters are the kings of excuses.
  • Umpires
  • Injuries
  • Cheating
  • AFL conspiracy
I remember coming home on the train from a blues v pies game in the mid-90's and had pies supporter passionately claiming that Carlton only won because they were missing Kent Butcher and Johnny Ballentine.
Yeah....look they're not normal. Richmond & * supporters are the same. Everything else conspires against them to lose a game of football except the fact they didn't play good enough football to win that particular game. Scratch my head everytime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back