No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

They've got two separate threads of posters discussing why their list is completely fried and outside of Daicos possess no star talent below the age of about 30

Life is good.
Loving the melts this weekend. The reality of not having a high draft pick is starting to kick in as well.
Best thing I read over there - aside from father/son and NGA picks, Collingwood haven't picked a decent recruit since Scott Pendlebury.
And now the kicker - their Head of Football dept is living the high life in Europe whilst the club is imploding on field.
How glorious

Last edited:

The “400 club” thread on the main thread. Post from a Norf supporter saying that because Brent Harvey kicked 7 goals at North Heidelberg he could still play today and a reply from a * supporter that it is Division 1 so not some bush league. 😂

The notion that he could play today, at 46 years of age, in the AFL? I know we’d like to think that good AFL players could still play in the AFL in their mid 40s, the reality is that they would get beaten all over the ground no matter how good they were when they retired 10 years earlier.

The “400 club” thread on the main thread. Post from a Norf supporter saying that because Brent Harvey kicked 7 goals at North Heidelberg he could still play today and a reply from a * supporter that it is Division 1 so not some bush league. 😂

The notion that he could play today, at 46 years of age, in the AFL? I know we’d like to think that good AFL players could still play in the AFL in their mid 40s, the reality is that they would get beaten all over the ground no matter how good they were when they retired 10 years earlier.

That’s true, but he could have gone on another season, if they were in contention i think he would. I also think Judd would have played another season at least if we were in contention.

That’s true, but he could have gone on another season, if they were in contention i think he would. I also think Judd would have played another season at least if we were in contention.

I reckon Juddy could have certainly gone on an extra year.

From the Linton St Rabble autopsy thread 😂

Everyone laughing can go and get ****ed. Honestly, think of the bigger picture. Years of mediocrity has us celebrating a nothing win cheering on on others misery. Nothing to be proud of winning when it doesn't count. We've shot ourselves in the foot but excuse me for interrupting the little circle jerk of supporters who want to celebrate winning a nothing match as though it's our Grand Final. I'm embarrassed, I want a flipping flag, I want the best chance at getting a flag - today hurt those chances. I've followed the draft closely this year, we shot ourselves in the foot and we are happier to see pain on other people faces because they hurt us in the past when we were crap.

I'm ****ing done, enjoy your ****ing mediocrity and making fun of posters who actually give a shit about winning a flag. Have a parade down St Kilda road for today's nothing ****ing win, enjoy the fact we are now worse off with a flattering record that doesn't reflect our train wreck of a season.

**** it, I'm done, enjoy the laugh at my expense. Laugh at me the way you are laughing at the bullies, we really showed them... adios, this shit isn't worth it.

Aints board a budding Oscar Wilde here no doubt.:laughv1:

F*CK the draft picks. How bloody good was that!!

Suck on it you arrogant cheating lowlife Carlton ****ers.

Now c'mon FREO

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back