Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, almost as if they're side effects of inferred pressure?

Ah yes, the Tigers of old 😍

😂😂😂

Great question.

Lol

All those....4 years? Versus the 30 years going the other way?

Everyone else could see it coming

😂🤣😂🤣

Lolololololololol
You absolutely love to see it. Melt hard melty meltsters.

By the way, it was real pressure not just inferred.

0E7CA7CF-3371-42D3-B53E-057B7EFE1409.jpeg

How is that even measured?
Champion Data have about 8 people watching each game pressing buttons when various things in the game happen.

In this case...

1620428524052.png

Was having a sensible chuckle at the tiges game day thread but this one made me feel a bit ill:

Don't wish this saving grace on anyone do you?

If Selwood was a Tiger he’d be the modern day captain blood and have a statue erected at the MCG when he retired.

But they’re all too blinded by their hatred.

This on the main board from a North supporter about Gary Rohan....

Chair off for 150? I’m with BT. Not to mention he’s only kicked 156 goals in that time as a dedicated forward. Spud.

Had a look at North's list, and he'd be their 2nd highest goalkicker behind Ziebell.

Had a look at North's list, and he'd be their 2nd highest goalkicker behind Ziebell.

2 weeks ago against WCE we chaired off Dahlhaus after his 200th and Stanley after his 150th - didn't hear any complaints then

And yes he's only kicked the 156 goals, but he wasn't always a dedicated forward at Sydney - didn't he also spend time playing in defence & on the wing where they tried to utilise his pace. He also was kinda injury prone while at the Swans and did have this broken leg issue...

And if they want to complain about his goals, he played 106 games at Sydney for 96 goals at 0.9 goals per game; while at Geelong he's played 44 games for 60 goals at 1.3 goals per game and going at 2.2 goals per game this year

Don't blame Geelong for acknowledging his strengths, playing him in his best position and letting him actually have a good run of it

Good on Richmond for getting mark of the night, shame it will be forgotten about when Liam Ryan takes mark of the year again in 5 weeks time and then a week later when Jeremy Howe tries to out do him.

Not sure Howe will be going for too many mark of the year attempts considering the knee injury last year and the current hamstring injury - he'd probably prefer an injury free run of things just to stay on the park

Liam Ryan, well maybe he'll be back to his high flying best but with a bone stress injury in his shin currently keeping him grounded, it may be a while before we see it

I'm happy to see Bolton get recognition for last nights mark - it was bloody impressive especially sitting 3rd row back near the goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of armchair critics that would love to have had enough talent to be on an afl list , let alone play 150 games. (self included)

Very few afl players do not have talent. 1000's never get picked

Last edited:
Agreed I can’t believe it was allowed on the tigers board

absolutely disgusting
interesting considering I got a ban yesterday for liking two posts on the tuggers board. The mod revoked the ban pretty quickly but funny they'll celebrate something like CTE for an opposition player but cry into their pillow because an oppo fan likes one of their posts on their own board

Ignorant question but is it still up there and if it is can we report it. Can't remember the reporting rule with opposition boards.

interesting considering I got a ban yesterday for liking two posts on the tuggers board. The mod revoked the ban pretty quickly but funny they'll celebrate something like CTE for an opposition player but cry into their pillow because an oppo fan likes one of their posts on their own board
I remember it might have been Feb of this year one of the Tiggies flogs went through our GF thread and was liking comments from when we were up and about in the first half, and comments made late in the last quarter when we were cooked.
They then followed it up with a PM shit canning me over a match from the previous October.

I thanked that Tiggies fan. Because I am rent free in their head I have money for other things.

Good on Richmond for getting mark of the night, shame it will be forgotten about when Liam Ryan takes mark of the year again in 5 weeks time and then a week later when Jeremy Howe tries to out do him.
Sorry, according to one of the genius commentators it was mark of the year and perhaps the decade.

Hey Mods, thats ******* injury trolling, how about someone give that campaigner a site wide ban. Thats really ******* sh*t thing to say.
Saying "hey mods" doesn't alert anybody.

If you have an issue with a post, please hit the report button.

For those who have commented - mods do not "allow" any particular post. They do not approve every post before it goes up, nor do they read every post. We rely on users to help out with the Report button.

Repeating the post and discussing whether or not mods have seen it is not helpful. Almost certainly nothing will happen unless you hit the Report button.

That's all you have to do. Then let the mods do their work. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back