Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do tugger simps post on other boards like their opinion will make a difference?
They have this insane thought that they must insert themselves into everything. God like mentality.

I had that captain blood flog arguing with me in the willie rioli thread, cause he believed sydney stack was hard done by getting locked up for covid quarantine breaches, and willy wasn’t. Why must everything involve richmond you absolute clowns? 🙄

They have this insane thought that they must insert themselves into everything. God like mentality.

I had that captain blood flog arguing with me in the willie rioli thread, cause he believed sydney stack was hard done by getting locked up for covid quarantine breaches, and willy wasn’t. Why must everything involve richmond you absolute clowns? 🙄
Tasting success after 4 decades in the wilderness will do that, they know the end is nigh and another 37 years of 9th and below awaits so they're making the most of it while it lasts

My favourite was a couple of Geelong posters on here discussing Nathan Jones, that discussion is interrupted by Tigers supporter who decides to hang shit on Geelong which was apparently "banter"

Still confused by it all

Might need to change this to "Richmond supporters say the nuffiest things"

Meanwhile, whos currently on the Geelong bench and what position does he currently hold??View attachment 1127616

🤡🤡🤡🤡

87 tackles for 3 HTBs. So many incorrect & illegal disposals - got NFI how the same teams constantly get the same favourable interpretation of that rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maths not a strong point on the Saints board....

King 1-5 lost us the game, 5 - 1 we win

1.5 is 11 points, 5.1 is 31. So they might've improved their score by 20 points if he did indeed kick straighter, but they did end up losing by 21...

Last edited:
My favourite was a couple of Geelong posters on here discussing Nathan Jones, that discussion is interrupted by Tigers supporter who decides to hang sh*t on Geelong which was apparently "banter"

Still confused by it all

When you have Tugger supporters wishing that Joel gets brain damage, it's a pretty low bar they set for that "banter".

View attachment 1127884

Now they're claiming Steve, the football operations manager, has no right/reason to be sitting with the AFL game officials :$

They also failed to notice the big glass separator in front of his head
That red circle was 100% angrily drawn
You can see the hatred

Nah, pretty happy to, Danny.

That's right, it's the umpires fault his team couldn't kick a goal to save themselves.

Something about 3 flags in 5 years compared to 1 in 125.

lol the umpire blaming is so funny, these are the type of people that never get anywhere in life because they always blame others for their own mistakes. 5 goals 17 behinds, LOL

Not directly Geelong related, but still Geelong related 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Imagine at the end of 2019 suggesting McEvoy, O'Meara, Mitchell, Shiels and Worpel would form the worst stoppage unit in the AFL.

Transition game is horrible but stoppage game is just as bad.

Breust, Chad, Impey class. Hartigan very strong. Signs from Scrim, Jiath, maybe Moore. The rest? Sheesh

Anyone can coach better than clarkson at the moment

Worpel playing as a defensive mid resting in a dead pocket had more clearances than JOM, Mitchell & Sheils. This midfield and the coaches responsible for our midfield structure need a reality check.

Total blame on the coach. Play too tall every week. Play a game that we have such a low amount of inside 50’s. We need to start questioning Clarko’s position. You’ve been great but time to finish up.

Wrighty left, Clarko should be pushed out the door next as good as he's been over the years. The drafting over the years has been pathetic, and the game plan has been insipid, we look slow and confused. Any chance we can get Hardwick in the door.

Insipid, disgrace to the jumper.

No draft pick can excuse the rubbish served up.
If that is what is expected (and applauded) to get an early pick then Hawthorn are morally bankrupt.

If this team will not step up for the Club and the Coach and the members then something has to give...

We are the laughing stock of the comp right now and haven’t hit rock bottom yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back