Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

And the Hawks boys getting upset cause Hinkley has a go at Ginnivan post game......give me a break....

It's all love and kisses when the smart arse puts Port down earlier in the week.......but as soon as it all comes unstuck,it's quoted... the elder Hinkley should know better, it's not a good look and he should know better........and who said that, Lewis and Hodge, ex Hawks players who are supposed to be impartial when commentating, but were quite OK with Ginnivan's earlier post......it's just all a bit of fun.....

As I said.......give me a f**ken break....rules for Victoria and get f**gged everyone else.

Hoping GWS/BL knock off Geelong and we get a non Vic GF...

i cant deal with another vic premiership. cats out next
Wouldn't mind a sydney derby gf.
My great uncle used to play for south melbourne, so sometimes ive got a soft spot for them, even if Papley can annoy me lol

One word for that game. That was as much as an unlosable game can be.

Fail National Basketball Association GIF by Indiana Pacers

For a team that has regularly played finals and don’t exactly play a boring game style I was very shocked to see giants not have a sell out game last night.

Stadium is listed to 23,500 capacity crowd was only 18,357 yet the swans are the hottest ticket in town especially to non traditional afl people. I’d expect even if we were fortunate enough to play the Giants at PFS in a final it would be a sellout

For a team that has regularly played finals and don’t exactly play a boring game style I was very shocked to see giants not have a sell out game last night.

Stadium is listed to 23,500 capacity crowd was only 18,357 yet the swans are the hottest ticket in town especially to non traditional afl people. I’d expect even if we were fortunate enough to play the Giants at PFS in a final it would be a sellout

Suns would sell out any final against any team, no doubt in my mind

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Even in 2019 when we at our lowest and they made the grand final, they only averaged like 1k more at home than us

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back