• Collingwood Dental Hygenists

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Bay13

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

3E30F22DFE0EFB0659874B2E9EB145624F302675

Nobody asked you fatso

Looking forward to Brisbane flogging you pretenders in the GF for the 20th anniversary of the last time they flogged you in the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kingsley superb, our mids were repeatedly out organised for 3 quarters. Luckily our defence was more waterproof: under less pressure the Giants defence coughed up as many goals and one more point.

McRae the emotional coach kfctge year but Kingsley had less off field support and worse assistants. Coach of the year for mine.

Least he took it like a man not flop like gilliflog
Please. AA Captain flopped like a Muppet and impacted the contest less than Lipinski. Collingwood captain repeatedly imposed himself, won hard contests and showed courage and class.

Seagull mcf***face Greene pinched 2 goals, Moore stopped many many more.

I met Toots many years ago. Great bloke, sorely missed.
They did a gig at the espy in the early 90s and there was a power failure for an hour at the start of the gig and
they still played and it was ****ing amazing. My friend went to a party in North Caulfield that Bob Marley and some
of his band showed up to after a gig at Festival Hall in late 70's. o_O

They did a gig at the espy in the early 90s and there was a power failure for an hour at the start of the gig and
they still played and it was ******* amazing. My friend went to a party in North Caulfield that Bob Marley and some
of his band showed up to after a gig at Festival Hall in late 70's. o_O
Saw Bob live at Festival Hall in April 1979. Best. Gig. Ever.

Me too and also best gig ever. Last gig in Australia. Somehow Russell Morris was the support act. Lol.
They used to force touring acts to have a local support.

U2 had BB king supporting and he was bumped down by My Friend The Chocolate Cake. Beaut band and no offense but it was a joke.

King was easily the best act on the night. I was at the show where Bono cracked a bottle of Great Western, notoriously shit sparkling and an infamous throat stripper: it stripped his throat. King came back on and jammed for 4 songs or so so Bono could recover and do am encode. They ended up deferring the rest of the tour it was so bad.

Never in doubt 😎

*De Goey BOG with 13 clearances
*Cox dominated hitouts
*Mitchell 10 tackles
*Howe 10 marks and 6 R50s
*Sidey & Pendles, age shall not weary them
*Crisp 5 I50s
*Naicos in the Top 5 with limited minutes
*McStay game high scorer and played <3 quarters
*Maynard best SuperCoach score on ground and only 1 clanger

Bring on the GF, couldn’t care less who we play 👍

Last edited: