Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Collingwood Dental Hygenists

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Bay13

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And now… the top however many this is quotes that didn’t age well

Does anybody here actually give the Pies a chance? Haven't seen a prelim this one sided for quite a while

Bruz will get caught looking silly a few times and is good for multiple turnovers in his limited disposals.

Don't worry, your season will be over in 3 hours

Dear Giants, Please win. Signed, EVERYONE

I’ve seen enough! Giants by 64 points.

Collingwood will lose by 14

Aristotle Pickett: This where GWS run away with the game

Wobble wobble

Brodie Grundy would be handy for Collingwood right now!

Looks like an all-interstate GF that should attract about a 5k crowd next week.:$

N. Daicos is a 🥔

Giants better win because…what a shite game

Pies can't lose from here [attempted sarcasm]

Get Nick Daicos off and sub in the Ginni before this gets out of hand.

WOBBLE-WOBBLE-WOBBLE

Ginnivan will sh*t the bed under the pressure of the Orange Tsunami

This could be Collingwood's lowest finals score since 1896.

Past Pendlebury’s bed time #washed

Pies do deserve to never win

And now… the top however many this is quotes that didn’t age well
Ryan Reynolds Want GIF
Give It To Me Want GIF

Maynard sucking off the stats guys. Footywire has him at 100% disposal efficiency. I pointed out in this thread when he had a paddock and still kicked it to a Giants player, with Giants going on to get a goal in that direct play bcos Maynard was then all out at sea not on an opponent. After that he reverted to cheap 15m nothing sideways kicks.

Never in doubt 😎

*De Goey BOG with 13 clearances
*Cox dominated hitouts
*Mitchell 10 tackles
*Howe 10 marks and 6 R50s
*Sidey & Pendles, age shall not weary them
*Crisp 5 I50s
*Naicos in the Top 5 with limited minutes
*McStay game high scorer and played <3 quarters
*Maynard best SuperCoach score on ground and only 1 clanger

Bring on the GF, couldn’t care less who we play 👍
De Goey yes good game
Cox lol
Mitchell lol got owned
Howe plays loose big deal
Sidey & Pendles as slow as Briggs
Crisp always looks rushed
Naicos top 5 for cheapies in history yes
McStay showing how useless rest of fwd line is
Maynard lol

20% of his teams goals

Maths not your strong suit I see

Yeah gr8 defensive game...

If he’d kicked 3, GWS would have won. So yes, keeping him to 2 goals was very good, after muppets banging on all week about how and Hogan would kick bags

I know 2 seems impressive when Curnow can only kick 1 a game, but it really isn’t

Maths not your strong suit I see

If he’d kicked 3, GWS would have won. So yes, keeping him to 2 goals was very good, after muppets banging on all week about how and Hogan would kick bags

I know 2 seems impressive when Curnow can only kick 1 a game, but it really isn’t
I just didnt check the score and had 10 goals in my head. Didnt realise yoh muppet could only manage 8 goals for a whole game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many goals did we lose by again? 🤣

You've won 2 finals in an entitre decade
You beat 7th place by 1 point with some help from umps and and their 6 day breaks and ump. You must be so proud.

Finals mean zilch without grand final success and you are 0/5 same as us this century. Unless 30 odd grand final failures is something to be proud of??

Well, I'd say it's better than 5 wooden spoons and 0 GFs

You must be so proud

Yep. Minor premiership, undefeated in finals, into the granny and 1 win away from our 16th flag and 2nd of this century :handok:

You beat a team that didn't deserve to be in finals by 6 points and a team that kicked 9.17 by 2 points. You must be so proud

Last edited:
Well, I'd say it's better than 5 wooden spoons and 0 GFs

Yep. Minor premiership, undefeated in finals, into the granny and 1 win away from our 16th flag and 2nd of this century :handok:

You beat a team that didn't deserve to be in finals by 6 points and a team that kicked 9.17 by 2 points. You must be so proud
Here we are in a Collingwood fred and I'm trying to talk about Collingwood but all you can bring it back to is Carlton. Obsessed

^ The game is over and Collingwood won. Nothing you say will change that

Maybe focus on what you're going to do in 12 hours from now

Go into your own collingwood board and into the game day thread at half time. Some absolute pearlers brought up in discussion.
I particularly like the one that said Fly can't coach.
Talk about not aging well....

To be fair that poster was correct. Go out and run around like headless chooks and hope the umps look after us and the other team shits the bed isnt much of a game plan. Its why Pies are only 1/4 against genuine prelim teams this season.
Nah , he can coach. The players are all in. That's half the battle.
They are 1/4 coz they have players like Lipinski stinking it up. Their bottom 6 are full on passengers at the moment . Whoever wins tonight wins next week I reckon

Nah , he can coach. The players are all in. That's half the battle.
They are 1/4 coz they have players like Lipinski stinking it up. Their bottom 6 are full on passengers at the moment . Whoever wins tonight wins next week I reckon
I cant identify their bottom 6. I cant get it any lower than 12 total spuds

Back