News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm happy to trade them a future first for Orazio.

Essendon gain Ports future first

Port gain Orazio Fantasia & Essendons future first

sold

AFL Trade Period
Wednesday November 4 – Thursday November 12

These extended trade periods (ie a long build up to the official start) just mean Dodoro types get to bullshit longer and 70% of deals get done in the lat 24 hours or so. If Port do trade for Fantasia, I'm tipping it happens next Thursday.

AFL Trade Period
Wednesday November 4 – Thursday November 12

These extended trade periods (ie a long build up to the official start) just mean Dodoro types get to bullshit longer and 70% of deals get done in the lat 24 hours or so. If Port do trade for Fantasia, I'm tipping it happens next Thursday.

Next Thursday around 12:37 PM. My guess....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we even still at the table at this point? It seems like he's just shouting random sh*t into the wind like some sort of trade-table-Tourettes.

Cripps to Davies: now you wait here while I try and talk some sence into this raving derelict

Dodo has got so many balls in the air with all Essendon's other comings and goings, he's just parking the Fanta trade with a ridiculous demand until some of his other deals are done. This will be one of the frantic final half hour jobs, and it will probably just be Fanta for 28 (or whatever it's become by then).

Remove this Banner Ad

News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back