Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 25, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gippy Power
Latest BF Draft and Trade Game - Only ESS left

We have a new trade game going.

read the rules and then post if you are in.

I'm going to start by saying this is for those who are extreamly active and won't get bored after the first 2 hours. If you aint on thru the course of a day or havent updated your team list your team will be given to someone else. Sounds a bit draconian but keeps the game fun for those serious

Rule of Joining:

Must be very active. (e.g online every few hours).
Make sure you either accept, deny or counter offer those trades that are offer to you. Please don't say nothing.
We WILL be doing a complete draft. This means you should have knowlege going outside the fist round or two of the draft.
It will high detail. After trade week we will commence delistment & rookie upgrades and retainments.
You must immediately post your team list in the corresponding thread and keep it up to date when you make trades etc.

Game starts

The game will start once 12-13 teams are filled, trade may be discussed but not anounced until this time.

The trading will continue until Saturday 4pm at which time we will go to a live draft. We may bring this date fwd. We will do picks down to 83.

Delistings will occur immediately after. Your roster as of commencment of the draft is final. Keep your team lists up to date.

Draft order will be confirmed by way of team lists.

At the end of the draft you are to finalize your 22 and the depth chart of remaining players. E.g 18, Bench, Erergencies, remaining seniors in order of importance to the team, then Rookie listed players.

Teams so far in:

Adealide - wall_ryan
Brisbane - judd to carlton
Carlton - saintsforpremiers
Collingwood - Snoop Dog
Essendon - PLAYER REQUIRED
Fremantle - Chris25
Hawks - Poopa Trooper
Geelong - Geelong2k7
Melbourne - Afterburner
North - simon wiggans
Port - thesuper6of06
Richmond - big bad buddy
StKilda - perth Swan
Sydney - Pendles_Star
Western Bulls - wotdude25
WCE - Roy Boys

POTENTIAL NEW PLAYERS NEED TO PM ME FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE GAME

Trades

All trades must be done via PM so we dont have them all on the thread and its kept secret etc. Can use msn if you like but its barred for a lot of people so suggest not.

Only confirmed trades should be posted on this thread.

Compulsory Trades

The following players must be traded as they have already indicated they want out;

J.Carr - Freo
A.Lovett - Essendon
R.Okeefe - Swans
F.Ray - Bullies
R.Warnock - Freo
M.Seaby - WC
D.Harris - Kangaroos

Please announce retire players in the team list thread!
If that doesnt work for you play another game.
Team Lists
There will be a team list thread so pls post your team and picks and keep this updated.
Pls highlight the players up for trade. Discussions on these players can begin asap but not be announced until the game officially starts.

Choosing a winner

A winner will be chosen on a 3/2/1 basis. Each poster at the conclusion of the game. Everyone will post a quick note on what their objective at the start of the game was (ie improve best 22, improve depth of list, rebuild etc) and then each poster will vote as to who they thought was the best at acheiving their goal. Quality of draft picks will be a part of the game and we will use the Phantom Draft trial currently being done as the picks. So when you trade draft picks they will be the players you will be getting.

Rules

No team changes mid game
Wall Ryan or my say is final
Only confirmed trades will be accepted in a dispute
Team lists need to be updated on the seperate thread

Any questions

wall Ryan and myself will moderate the game (ie interpret rules).

Re: Latest BF Draft and Trade Game - Only few teams left

I'm in, team list posted.
Need a Key forward, key backman and a mid backman.
Offering Farren Ray for a top 25 pick.
PM me i'll be off for an hour or two (burning DVD)

Crows looking to clean house

Adelaide are keen to obtain young talent and picks for the impending draft.

The following players are on the trading block:
  • Brett Burton
  • Bryce Campbell
  • Michael Doughty
  • Tyson Edwards
  • Nick Gill
  • Simon Goodwin
  • Trent Hentschel
  • Luke 'Mad Dog' Jericho
  • Graham Johncock
  • Kris Massie
  • Andrew McLeod
  • Brent Reilly
  • Ben Rutten
  • Robert Shirley
  • Scott Stevens
Cheap
Easy Enough
Fair Trade
Have to Offer Nice
Have to Offer Very Nice

Fremantle looking to be active in trade week
The majority of the Fremantle list is up for trade, with the exception of a handful of players indicated in the team list thread. Josh Carr and Robert Warnock have both asked for trades, however are yet to nominate a club, so Fremantle are willing to negotiate with any interested club.

Some of the big name Dockers looking for a trade are Headland, Haselby, Murphy, Campbell, Mundy, Tarrant, Solomon and Schammer.

Fremantle are looking for young, talented players, in particular a key forward, a big bodied defender and fast midfielders. Draft picks in the first three rounds are also a priority.

HAWTHORN AIM FOR DYNASTY
Hawthorn President Jeff Kennet is aiming for a Brisbane like era of dominance at his beloved Hawks. "I beleive we had the facilites, staff and most imporatantly the list to have a long period of dominance over the next five years" Kennett said. "So I have instructed coach Poopa Trooper to do what is neccesary to ensure the Hawthorn Football Club acheive this goal." It is beleived the Hawks are willing to part with draft picks and some of their higher profile players to fill the gaps in their list to ensure they have a sustained period of success. Rumour has it Poopa Trooper is after an established Full Back, some pace in the midfield and a quality half forward.

RICHMOND ONLINE
Needs:
Full Foward
Centre Half Back
Half Back Flanks
Wings
Centres
Ruck
Tall Fowards and Tall Backs
Samll fowards and Small midfielders.

Pm me the players you have up for trade.

THE POWER FROM PORT
by Brick Tamland

Port Adelaide has signalled its intentions by stating that it will be open to any reasonable offers come this trade period.

"We will be open to any reasonable offers come this trade period" Port Adelaide General Football Operations manager said.

"We know we're lacking a good inside midfielder and we need to look to the future so picking up a good ruckmen during trade week or the draft is a priority. We will also be looking at shoring up on key forwards given that Tredrea is a year or two away from replacing his knees for peg legs"

"We believe, with the changes, we can return to finals action sooner rather than later."

COLLINGWOOD RUMOURS

Collingwood are believed to be very close with a couple of clubs on taller defensive options and some inside midfield strength.

Collingwood are prepared to part with #11 and key players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows looking to clean house

Adelaide are keen to obtain young talent and picks for the impending draft.

The following players are on the trading block:
  • Brett Burton
  • Bryce Campbell
  • Michael Doughty
  • Tyson Edwards
  • Nick Gill
  • Simon Goodwin
  • Trent Hentschel
  • Luke 'Mad Dog' Jericho
  • Graham Johncock
  • Kris Massie
  • Andrew McLeod
  • Brent Reilly
  • Ben Rutten
  • Robert Shirley
  • Scott Stevens
Cheap
Easy Enough
Fair Trade
Have to Offer Nice
Have to Offer Very Nice

Troy Simmonds
Richard Tambling
Will Thursfield
Andrew Raines
Alex Rance
Kelvin Moore
Mitch Morton
Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls
Adam Pattison
Kayne Pettifer
Daniel Jackson
Kane Johnson
Jake King
Luke McGuane
Jordan McMahon
Cleve Hughes
Mark Coughlan
Joel Bowden
Nathan Brown

All up for trade pm me if you are interested in any.

Trade week has kicked off :).
Richmond and Collingwoo
Have kicke off trade week.

Andrew Raines will be wearing the Pies Jumper. And Rhys Shaw will be wearing the tigers jumper

We welcome Rhys to the club and hope he can Give us what we want out of him. Good luck to Raines and The Collingwood Football Club.

Collingwood to Confirm

Remove this Banner Ad

Orginal BF Draft and Trade Game - Only few teams left

Remove this Banner Ad

Back