Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven’t really watched this bloke, is he any good - as a defender?

He could go either way. I've seen a bit of him as forward ruck as well as defence. He's one of those players that looks like a good player, but rarely does much. Sometimes those guys come good, sometimes they just continue to not do much.

He could go either way. I've seen a bit of him as forward ruck as well as defence. He's one of those players that looks like a good player, but rarely does much. Sometimes those guys come good, sometimes they just continue to not do much.

Another, more talented, Billy Frampton?

I agree. Quaynor annoyed the hell out of me in that Triple M interview. At least pretend you cared about the result. It was all so limp and jovial. The way Jack rubbed in our faces was to be expected but we never fired a shot in anger. He was carrying on like a pork chop in front of his cheer squad and then ours and Quaynor and others simply stood there looking off into the distance hoping the siren would sound.

When you are sitting in the cold and walking home in the rain after watching your team kick one goal up until halfway through the third quarter a bit of aggro and pushback would have been the least we could expect.

This whole '"new rat pack" crap is cringeworthy. The fact that they are so aware of this image and play up to it is what makes it embarrassing. It's so planned and choreographed. There's nothing natural or organic about nay of their onfield antics. It seems arrogance always goes hand in hand with success or the hint of success at Hawthorn.

When Ginnivan made one comment post-game with us it was Armageddon in the media for days. Now, Ginnivan and co. pose for photos with teammates after goals and do their cute little signals and carry on like 14 year olds and Jordan Lewis and Cornes think it's fantastic.Ii said on the day he was traded
I called this on the day he got traded the media and all the AFL community despised him in 22/23 as soon as that jumper changed I knew he would be loved
I said in 22 that the media would force him out of the Pies with all the hate towards him then change there tune once he leaves the Pies and that's exactly what's happened

I called this on the day he got traded the media and all the AFL community despised him in 22/23 as soon as that jumper changed I knew he would be loved
I said in 22 that the media would force him out of the Pies with all the hate towards him then change there tune once he leaves the Pies and that's exactly what's happened
He was a bit of knob at Collingwood and still a bit of a knob at Hawthorn but I do think he is good for the game, he’s cheeky and gets under peoples skin and he’s winning. He went to a Club at rock bottom, potentially finals bound if things all pan out for them the next year.

We don’t like it, we shouldn’t but remember who we support, we are different and we make headlines, people suck it up out there,

Whatever he said I fully support! Why can't a player express his opinions about the way the competition he plays in is run? Surely the big boys in charge of the AFL can handle some criticism.
Clearly they cannot!

This is coming from the organisation that sticky tapes two low-quality cameras to goalposts and tries to determine from blurry/grainy imagery taken at 2FPS whether a ball has been touched.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was a bit of knob at Collingwood and still a bit of a knob at Hawthorn but I do think he is good for the game, he’s cheeky and gets under peoples skin and he’s winning. He went to a Club at rock bottom, potentially finals bound if things all pan out for them the next year.

We don’t like it, we shouldn’t but remember who we support, we are different and we make headlines, people suck it up out there,
Yeah I actually still love the kid I was smiling on the inside but yelling at the TV on the weekend HAHA
He will annoy a lot of us in the years ahead

Come on.

You can't have players/officials etc bagging out the Tribunal, MRO and umpires.
Why not? If you cannot stand the scrutiny then the system itself is likely flawed. I agree that sledging is inappropriate but stakeholders (other than the AFL itself) must be allowed to objectively criticise processes.

Why not? If you cannot stand the scrutiny then the system itself is likely flawed. I agree that sledging is inappropriate but stakeholders (other than the AFL itself) must be allowed to objectively criticise processes.

They are. And there are already channels and processes that they can use to do that.

Come on.

You can't have players/officials etc bagging out the Tribunal, MRO and umpires.

Exactly.

They should stick to their lane and stay out of ours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back