Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We always knew those 2 draws were going to bite us on the arse.
And bite us they did. Unfortunately not hard enough to kick our arses into gear and put in a little more effort in some games.

These results dont help us.

We could win every game and miss out on finals on percentage. Thats where our less than 5 goal win today hurts. Needed to make up percentage.
Disappointing results today. The door was slammed shut. It does take the edge off next week's clash. All we can do is try to stuff up Carlton's finals campaign.

It's so strange, I feel like this season never got started. That ridiculous zero round was the start of the rot and we have played catch up footy ever since. How many times have you heard the loud Collingwood chant this year? I reckon once or twice tops. That's an indication of the way we have played and the type of games we have been watching.

The passion and energy of last year has evaporated. Supporters know instinctively when their team is switched on and ferocious and we have never really been in that mode.

Those two draws earlier in the season didn’t help our cause either. If they’d been wins, the chances of making the 8 could have been a very different story.
Yeah, we stabbed ourselves in the foot with those two draws. Though on the other side of it, could have been two losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting take. I’ll use the same logic. Ginni had 3 disposals in the first half when the “game was there to be won”
It was a bust who cares? We will beat Carlton next Saturday than make finals and anything is possibly.
Just need to.make better list management decisions. If you think giving away ginnivan for minus a third round draft pick was a good idea I know an African princess who just wants your bank account details to transfer you an inheritance

It was a bust who cares? We will beat Carlton next Saturday than make finals and anything is possibly.
Just need to.make better list management decisions. If you think giving away ginnivan for minus a third round draft pick was a good idea I know an African princess who just wants your bank account details to transfer you an inheritance
I’ve moved on from it. I’d suggest anyone else so the same. It’s tiresome.

Let's be honest - not beating one of the Suns, Bombers and Cats hurt us.

Hawthorn and Dogs deserve to play finals ahead of us.
We allowed Essendon to look like the Harlem Globetrotters against us. We were pathetic and insipid.
Since that game, The bummers have shit the bed aganist the Dees, Crows and now the Saints.

Allowing the Dockers to kick 25 points in the last 7 mins of the game, when they only managed 50 points for the entire game was another brain fade. (yes that pathic umpiring decision to hand them a goal 10 meters may have cost us the game).

We then allowed Geelong who couldn't kick more than 9 goals for weeks to score 3 goals in the opening 80 seconds of the game.

If we go back further, we struggled to beat 2 of the bottom 6 sides. North by 1 point, Richmond by 26 after leading by 41 at 3/4 time. We just got over the line against Adelaide at the MCG after leading by 5 goals late in the 3rd quarter.
We got our #$%% handed to us by GC and the Saints who currently make up the bottom 6.

A 20yo's GF was terrible, mark his cards forever. Only kicked 40 plus as a 19 yo and clear high iq footy brain and ball use...
Ten of those 40 were from head high frees.
No effort and poor attitude throughout 2023, was a clear indictment of his lack of professionalism and sense of entitlement.
Compared to Noble he was undeserving of a Premiership medal.
Footy IQ is not enough given his lack of pace, marking ability, and application.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back