Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

To link Humphrey B Bear to race is laughable.

Ditto the boy being spoken to before entering the rooms.

Perhaps the education needs to be both ways.
I don’t get it. Would love to understand the reasoning for it. I wonder if he ever mentioned it was not OK.

It’d be a waste using what little draft / trade currency we have on another small forward. And Ryan would be relatively expensive (trade wise) given he’s a contracted player.

We already spent a future first on Schultz. And we have Harrison and Richards coming along nicely. And Elliott might still have another year or two left in him.

We have more pressing needs in other parts of the ground.

It’d be a waste using what little draft / trade currency we have on another small forward. And Ryan would be relatively expensive (trade wise) given he’s a contracted player.

We already spent a future first on Schultz. And we have Harrison and Richards coming along nicely. And Elliott might still have another year or two left in him.

We have more pressing needs in other parts of the ground.

Carlton will 100% go get him. Missing piece to their puzzle.

Gubby Allen meeting with Tarryn Thomas over lunch. Saints may give him a lifeline. Sounds about right.

He can play ruck/forward?
He can play key forward?
He can play key defender?
He can play inside mid?
He can play on the wing?

He isn’t the type of player required.

Agree. Not for us. He's just one of my favourites, so my intiial response without thinking was bring it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lukosius dropped, what a knightmare.

Ah now there is a blast from the past.

Pity things ended acrimoniously with BF.

IIRC he gave up on the draft watch caper and decided to put his skills to watching stocks instead. No doubt that’s a bit more lucrative.

Lovely chap, hope he’s doing well.

Have you seen the Pies footy department job titles? No such thing as a trainer or an assistant coach - if you're not head of something, you're director of something.
I remember visiting a company in the city in Melbourne in the early 2000s. The receptionsits' title was 'Director of First Impressions".

And Jesus wept....

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back