Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember visiting a company in the city in Melbourne in the early 2000s. The receptionsits' title was 'Director of First Impressions".

And Jesus wept....
Met a guy once at social event, and asked what he did for a living.
He said “ I’m a Manager of Client Expectations”.
I had puzzled look on my face and he then said “ I’m a horse trainer - all my clients think their horse can win the Melb Cup “

I hope we have something cooking in the back rooms where all the wheeling and dealing goes on. Barass is a great pick up for Hawthorn. If they get Lewis up and running again they won't have a weakness in any part of the ground.

I’ve got a feeling Petracca will end up in Collingwood colours in the near future.

Long term contracted player - wouldn’t have thought we’d have the trade currency to afford him?

I’ve got a feeling Petracca will end up in Collingwood colours in the near future.

Long term contracted player - wouldn’t have thought we’d have the trade currency to afford him?

Melbourne just released a damage control letter to its members about him.

They didn't deny anything merely stated that he is important to them and contracted till 2029 and will see it out and that they have regular open and frank discussions on how best to improve as a club and player etc often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope we have something cooking in the back rooms where all the wheeling and dealing goes on. Barass is a great pick up for Hawthorn. If they get Lewis up and running again they won't have a weakness in any part of the ground.
Five flags in a row?

Might get him too lol He's a FA

Melbourne just released a damage control letter to its members about him.

They didn't deny anything merely stated that he is important to them and contracted till 2029 and will see it out and that they have regular open and frank discussions on how best to improve as a club and player etc often.

Yup. I think given what has occurred, once Petracca nominates his choice of club then Melbourne might have to accept unders imo.

You almost kill the guy and then force him to stay lol don't think so.

You really love them don’t you?
Maybe more than Cox.
Why does it bother you when I tip my hat to another club's capacity to win flags when they play in finals or the fact that they have had our measure for nigh on 6 decades? I said as much before we played them a few weeks back and in spite of some pushback on this forum it panned out as it usually does. If we win, it's usually us scraping in by the barest of margins which has been the case twice under Fly or they flog us.

I actually hate them. I find them to be arrogant just like their coach, but I can still admire their capacity to win when it matters.

I hope they get done like a dinner in their first final if they make it.

I like watching the Giants when they are on and wouldn't mind seeing them go all the way.

Collingwood and Coxy are my only true loves.

Why does it bother you when I tip my hat to another club's capacity to win flags when they play in finals or the fact that they have had our measure for nigh on 6 decades? I said as much before we played them a few weeks back and in spite of some pushback on this forum it panned out as it usually does. If we win, it's usually us scraping in by the barest of margins which has been the case twice under Fly or they flog us.

I actually hate them. I find them to be arrogant just like their coach, but I can still admire their capacity to win when it matters.

Collingwood and Coxy are my only true loves.
It doesn’t bother me. Just makes me laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Club News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back