Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hardwick is a shit bloke.
At age 33 Dusty isn't even worth a half-eaten pack of Twisties in the FA compo system.

Dimma is a snake, I find the whole charade strange, when they still need to negotiate with Richmond for Rioli?

What have the Suns gained by this method? Is it purely not having to give up something? Is it the contract?

It’s a low act.
Retire as a one club champ and then do a John Farnham a few weeks later.

It’s funny because Richmond fans are hurting, but still a crappy act.

So Hoks think it's sad for Port to use words as motivation...yet it's exactly what they're planning to do 🥴

A walking contradiction the proponents of Hok-ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norths bnf

eb13220e0e201ecf91e1918fb78b7728.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess that means he's not leaving next year either..

Unless he'd prefer a Copeland.
We'll see what happens next year. But at this stage, probably not. But still 12 months to go. North would want to improve next year though.

Lol Worpel says they will remember Kenny’s spray…yeah everyone’s just shaking in their boots now.

I’m sure the rest of the comp will also remember what an arrogant bunch of pricks your whole team turned into this year as well. There’s never been a team that sniffed their own farts more than Hawthorn did this year. Try and pick the biggest flog out of that team - it’s a tight race between about 6 of them. I’d go for Connor MacDonald myself (can’t stand a smirker), but there’s definitely plenty of candidates there.

And to think the highest ranked team they beat after round 14 was Carlton who were lucky to sneak into 8th. The media were hyping them up as the best team in it…Weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back