Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Me too. GWS is due some silverware, and they’re not too offensive; and my husband’s a Port supporter (goodness knows why), and it would make for a happier off season for the household.

GWS are a joke of a club (imo).

And they would unveil their flag against us, to make it relevant.

Cats have conceded 61 points after half time to Weagles after last week conceding 83 points after half time to the Saints.

Nobody goes deep in Finals playing as loose as that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ginni and Henry in contention for a premiership medal
puke GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 Reasons why GWS are not a joke:
  • Toby Greene
  • Good song
  • They loathe the Swans

They are a joke because they will never be allowed to fail. Mum and Dad will always help them.

They are just a creation to increase the Sydney market and the TV rights deal.

No one from Greater Western Sydney demanded an AFL team.

I am probably in the minority and the AFL / GWS have won most of you over and that's all good.

They are a joke because they will never be allowed to fail. Mum and Dad will always help them.

I am probably in the minority and the AFL / GWS have won most of you over and that's all good.
They are a very entertaining team to watch & have plenty of stars. I hope they win the GF.

As a Canberra based footy fan GWS AFL/AFLW playing here several times a year is great. Can take the family, my youngest has done half time Auskick and they do sessions with local clubs. There are kids in ACT who have grown up supporting the Giants which is pretty cool IMO.

The AFL games have been sellout crowds and a great atmosphere (no MCG, although Manuka has the old MCG scoreboard).

i just need to get this out...i think jack darling is a squib. I hope he plays on for the eagles next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back