Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some embarrassing poor teams in the AFL. Carlton got to play them 5 times in 2024 and are still struggling to make the 8. If we played them 5x we would be fighting for 2nd on the ladder.

It will only get more lopsided when Tassie joins. You just know we won't play these poor teams twice.

I can guarantee (almost) we will play the Hawks twice every season (Ginnivan and they are now good).

We will get Adelaide twice for sure as well as they are the best of the bottom clubs.

We won't play the Tigers twice for many a year. That will be an away game for us.

Gotta love Geelong and their fixture. Another bye leading into the bye, leading into the bye before finals.

As an alternative thought - if teams are tied on points then the tie breaker should be the head to head record and then percentage? Surely that makes more sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may not have made finals this year, but at the moment I’m eternally grateful I’m not a West Coast supporter. What an embarrassment of a club. Clearly the coach wasn’t the issue there, and the list has more holes than a Swiss cheese.

Geelong with a home final by the look of it. Will be watching 2023 in September. What an anti-climatic season with Geelong, Sydney and Hawthorn battling out for the flag
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back