Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond's downfall needs to be studied. Frankly, it's embarrassing that a club can squander a period of incredible success in such a short amount of time. And they look nowhere near challenging for finals anytime soon. I understand it's Yze's first year but that's as worse of a start as you could possibly have.

Richmond's downfall needs to be studied. Frankly, it's embarrassing that a club can squander a period of incredible success in such a short amount of time. And they look nowhere near challenging for finals anytime soon. I understand it's Yze's first year but that's as worse of a start as you could possibly have.
The Taranto and Hopper trade was a massive mistake, Dimma saw it didn’t work and bailed and Yze will be the scapegoat.

Giving Hopper in particular a seven year deal was insane given his injury history

It's pretty obvious, I would have thought.

They won 3 flags in 4 years & have a bunch of players extremely content with what they achieved.

Lost their coach, their CEO & now half the team has retired.

They won 3 flags in 4 years & have a bunch of players extremely content with what they achieved.

I’d be pretty happy with that too.

The Taranto and Hopper trade was a massive mistake, Dimma saw it didn’t work and bailed and Yze will be the scapegoat
It seems so, honestly at the time I thought Taranto was a good move for them to try keep some youth in their midfield but Hopper left me head scratching. As much as people talk up the Schultz over-trade, at least we targeted a genuine gap in our side after the departure of Adams and Ginnivan.

They're in the perfect position to rack up lots of high draft picks for their rebuild with so many talented players leaving for other clubs.

Not sure Yze & their list manager is up to it though.
Let’s hope not.

I mean yeah of course that hunger is gone, I can understand dropping out of finals for a period after that. But dead last in the league with two wins is on a whole other level I would think

I mean yeah of course that hunger is gone, I can understand dropping out of finals for a period after that. But dead last in the league with two wins is on a whole other level I would think
In a competition so close, if you're off by as far as Tigers are in relation to list, motivation, coach, lack of young talent.. I don't think it's that surprising there's such a gap between them & the rest. Eagles the same.

North are the ones I'm most surprised about with their lack of improvement. Proven coach, lots of high draft picks, talented players, should be hungry for success.

The gap between the bottom 3 and the rest is stark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take a wooden spoon after 3 flags in 4 years.

Thier coach put himself first and sold them out
I don't think fly will do that to us

It’s also 3 flags in 44 years.
Compared to ours 3 in 65.

Not directed at you in particular but this rubbishing of Tiges on the last page is "vintage" Collingwod board....

There’s a good chance that Adams may make way for other important players returning such as Justin McInerney (knee), Tom Papley (ankle) and Isaac Heeney (ankle), all missing Saturday’s win over the Crows. Luke Parker won’t be dropped.
Being omitted due to team selection woukd almost be too much for poor Tay to bear after missing out flag due to injury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back